The Student Room Group

Aqa Business Unit 6

Scroll to see replies

then u dont support england:P
Reply 61
What do I need? I got 260 last year and I got 74/84 in the coursework xx
Reply 62
lol stop making me concentrate on footie, im tryna get my mind into a boardroom director mindset:wink:
Reply 63
whaddya think you got on ur unit 4?
how can u know what marks u got? im totally confused
Reply 65
well you have ur AS marks already don't you annabella? and then if you've done coursework for unit 5 you know that mark as well, then you can just slot in an estimated mark for unit 4 and you can figure out what you need for unit 6
ur on 334 so you need 146/210. well done lol
u know what marks u got coz they tell u wen u collect ur results coz thaz wot u go there for...
Reply 68
my teacher didnt give me a mark for coursework, he just said its a B, so u think i can say its about 65?
Reply 69
:confused: :p:
barry_4_england
u know what marks u got coz they tell u wen u collect ur results coz thaz wot u go there for...

lol barry - i was confused by that too, i mean you should have your AS marks at least
find out the lowest mark for a B and assume it's that
nah i didnt do cwork, did the module 5 paper last week.
in AS i got 270/300 me thinks
Reply 72
barry_4_england
ur on 334 so you need 146/210. well done lol

Okay thanks but do you think thats achieveable? Like is it a good position to be in?

I really don't know what I got in BUS4. I thought it went well but that made me think there was a catch and I did something wrong. I hope I got at least a B though
Reply 73
annabella87
nah i didnt do cwork, did the module 5 paper last week.
in AS i got 270/300 me thinks

hmm ur similar to me then, i got 275 "methinks". I need about 130 marks too.
Reply 74
Em444
Okay thanks but do you think thats achieveable? Like is it a good position to be in?

I really don't know what I got in BUS4. I thought it went well but that made me think there was a catch and I did something wrong. I hope I got at least a B though

Yeah, but woudn't you be disappointed with getting a B after being on such a high A for a year odd? i would be!
you need to average a high C....I think if you're very very lucky you could get that....ffs. lol.
ChloePrice
hmm ur similar to me then, i got 275 "methinks". I need about 130 marks too.

good stuff, thanks for your help
barry_4_england
you need to average a high C....I think if you're very very lucky you could get that....ffs. lol.

this for me baz?
Reply 78
Eeeeek your both scaring me!!

Chloe's telling me I should be disapointed with a B if I got one in BUS4 and barry is telling me he thinks I can get a high C if im very very very lucky!

LOL maybe I should go hide cos your both scaring me!
yer lol. You're fine I don't know why you're worried...... i need 178 so there we go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending