The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Nel48
I'm pretty sure that Meddis counts as one account and Webb as another. They surely have to be different as they are completely different researchers and theories. They didn't specify one ecological and one restoration. That's what i did anyway.

Just checked the mark scheme for a similar question in June 2004, examiners are kind! Separate evolutionary accounts are credited, or what they call a 'meta theory', i.e. 'evolutionary approach' is acceptable too. So whichever way you sliced and diced your theories, broad or narrow, the examiners will give you marks :biggrin:

Mark scheme on p.16
http://www.aqa.org.uk/qual/gceasa/qp-ms/AQA-PYA4-W-MS-Jun04.pdf
Reply 81
Kate29987
really...oh darn it!

never mind- means I'm on around 381 (depends if cwk changes) so only 99/210 to go. wooo!
Same. Its a wincy bit annoying that even if we get full marks in this exam, we need 9 more :rolleyes: Is it actually possible to just get 9 UMS in an exam?

+I thought the exam today was fine, i found myself going off on little tangents, and couldnt remember a few names, but hey
Reply 82
never mind- means I'm on around 381 (depends if cwk changes) so only 99/210 to go. wooo

I'm on 365 so need 115/210 to get my A , really hope i manage it, my psychology teacher would never forgive me if I didn't :redface:
Reply 83
I completely messed up the Piaget question. I got so into writing about his theory that I forgot the question had asked for the applications of it too. I only realised what I had done several hours after the exam. :frown:

Does this mean that the top mark I can get for this essay is 12 or even less?
Reply 84
josbo
I completely messed up the Piaget question. I got so into writing about his theory that I forgot the question had asked for the applications of it too. I only realised what I had done several hours after the exam. :frown:

Does this mean that the top mark I can get for this essay is 12 or even less?

If there really is nothing at all in your answer that even mentions applications then I'm afriad I think you can only get 12 max. Examiners will look for anything that they can credit, so even a tiny bit helps, but if it isn't there at all they can't give marks for it. :frown:
Its only one question and theres still the other paper to go....don't panic!! Just work hard and revise for that one to make up the marks.
can someone please summarise the equity theory i dont really understand it and i would not be able to describe/write about it confidently

Latest

Trending

Trending