The Student Room Group

cheapest/most expensive ticket to a concert/gig/festival

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by NeonBubbles
Cheapest gig: £5 for the Jagermeister Music Tour at Brixton Academy in March. £5 to see Ghost? Yes please!

Most Expensive gig: About £45 to see Muse at Wembley Stadium, back when I was about 16. Nowadays wouldn't really consider spending over about £25 for a gig ticket though.

In terms of festivals, Bloodstock would be the cheapest at £100 and Download the most expensive at £210 this year (Although definitely worth it for Maiden!)

was it worth the money?
Cheapest was free, or if we don't count that then there's a venue in the city I live that has about 12ish bands playing throughout some Sundays for £5, is great! Most expensive was about £28 to see Snow Patrol last year :smile: for festivals, I went to RedFest this year which was under £60 and was really great value!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheapest probably about £5 ... most expensive £62.50 face value for Springsteen but by the time all the booking fees, transaction fees, postage etc had been added it was around £80
Cheapest was probably about a tenner, I forgot who though.

Most expensive was £50 for Arctic Monkeys.
Cheapest this year was £8.50 for The Dead Daisies. Most expensive this year is Black Sabbath at £65.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iloveginjas
Cheapest this year was £8.50 for The Dead Daisies. Most expensive this year is Black Sabbath at £65.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont count download as it is such value for money

Posted from TSR Mobile
owl city for free before they got big.

urrrrm £70 for a festival back in 2008
gig would be £30 to see ed sheeran for my birthday last year
Reply 27
Bon Jovi for about £400 :getmecoat:
£5 - Bon Jovi

£100 - Bon Jovi

I love them lol :blushing:
Reply 29
Cheapest probably £7/8 to see Temples and Drenge (seperate gigs) at my local place.
Most expensive probably £50 to see The Killers at the Liverpool o2 Academy (coming up in two weeks!)
£40 for Gorillaz at MEN Arena
£5 for Dum Dum Girls in Stereo, Glasgow

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest