The Student Room Group

Favorite Concert Outfit

What's your go-to concert or festival outfit?
Reply 1
Never been to a festival unfortunately, but I have been to a lot of rock and metal concerts. Either the classic band t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket. Or if I'm feeling more goth, I have these really victorian-looking fancy high waisted shorts that I wear tights with and put a velvet top underneath.
Reply 2
Original post by miztwizted
Never been to a festival unfortunately, but I have been to a lot of rock and metal concerts. Either the classic band t-shirt, jeans and a leather jacket. Or if I'm feeling more goth, I have these really victorian-looking fancy high waisted shorts that I wear tights with and put a velvet top underneath.

I am assuming that you're on the female section of the gender tree. Anyways do leather jackets really means you're a metalhead?
Reply 3
Not necessarily. It's just that way for me since metal music is a massive part of what I listen to. People I know who don't listen to metal wear leather jackets. It's just typically a staple of punk fashion :smile:
Reply 4
When I go to concerts I normally wear either leather trousers and a nice top or I'll wear a dress. Depending on the type of dress I might wear a mesh bodysuit underneath and some knee high boots

Quick Reply

Latest