The Student Room Group

Need help

I received my results today, over the phone as I wasn't able to collect them in person, and I knew I had gotten into my University but it hadn't updated on UCAS Track so I emailed and found out that they hadn't received my BTEC games results and I had to get a scanned copy of my result then forward to the Uni. I got the scanned copy, forwarded it and sorted everything out and UCAS updates at about 4pm saying I was confirmed in. However, the thing I need help on is that I haven't received any email from the University saying 'you've been confirmed, here's what you need to do now' or anything like that. Should I be worried?
Original post by AlexBeach14
I received my results today, over the phone as I wasn't able to collect them in person, and I knew I had gotten into my University but it hadn't updated on UCAS Track so I emailed and found out that they hadn't received my BTEC games results and I had to get a scanned copy of my result then forward to the Uni. I got the scanned copy, forwarded it and sorted everything out and UCAS updates at about 4pm saying I was confirmed in. However, the thing I need help on is that I haven't received any email from the University saying 'you've been confirmed, here's what you need to do now' or anything like that. Should I be worried?

No, if UCAS says unconditional then you are fine.

Quick Reply

Latest