The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by silberkuhl
I've read on here that they had closed on the 20th and will be open again in early to mid January. Well done on getting your offer :smile:

Ah right and thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 781
Original post by Ramirosgirl
Does anyone have an offer for medicine?

Yes :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 782
Original post by corax
Ah right and thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i had an email about choosing a specific pathway for my course and they asked me to reply by the 6th so i guess thats when they re-open again? might just be the natural sciences department though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone received an offer for Computer Science?
Reply 784
Got an offer for sociology :smile:
Reply 785
Original post by stoineagaby
Has anyone received an offer for Computer Science?

Received mine around November, applied mid-October
Finally applied for accommodation :smile:
Reply 787
Hi, do any postgrad applicants know when the deadline to apply is?
Original post by daeonica
Hi, do any postgrad applicants know when the deadline to apply is?

I'm not a postgraduate applicant, but LMGTFY

Most postgraduate programmes start in late September/early October, but you will be informed if the start date of your chosen programme is different. In general, there are no closing dates for applications, but you are advised to apply early as many of our programmes receive more applications than there are places available.
Original post by silberkuhl
Which accommodation did you put as your preferences ?

1. Mason (en-suite) 2. Tennis Courts (ensuite) 3. Jarrat Hall (ensuite) 4. Elgar Court (ensuite) 5. Oakley Court (single) 6. Tennis Courts (Single) Have you applied yet and if so what are yours?
I haven't fully decided where to go yet but when should I apply for accommodation because I haven't even thought about it yet and lots of you seem to have applied already?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 791
Original post by stephh_elliott
I haven't fully decided where to go yet but when should I apply for accommodation because I haven't even thought about it yet and lots of you seem to have applied already?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should do it now, just choose 6 random ones. You get put into a queue, so the earlier you do it, the better! You can change your choices at any time after that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 792
Original post by ItsJustMe17
1. Mason (en-suite) 2. Tennis Courts (ensuite) 3. Jarrat Hall (ensuite) 4. Elgar Court (ensuite) 5. Oakley Court (single) 6. Tennis Courts (Single) Have you applied yet and if so what are yours?

Practically the same as mine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iLayton
You should do it now, just choose 6 random ones. You get put into a queue, so the earlier you do it, the better! You can change your choices at any time after that :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its just i haven't decided which uni to go to yet!! Im going back to visit them in february so will i be alright to still apply for accommodation in like march time? Didnt think people would apply this early!!!
Do Birmingham send out acknowledgement emails, please?
Reply 795
Can't decide between birmingham and Manchester as my firm for Accounting and Finance?!?!?!
Reply 796
Its just i haven't decided which uni to go to yet!! Im going back to visit them in february so will i be alright to still apply for accommodation in like march time? Didnt think people would apply this early!!!

You can apply even if you aren't firming it! :smile:
Reply 797

As someone else said, you can still apply even if you don't firm it! :smile: it's just better to get in earlier in the queue, I applied the first day you could haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LibbyG
You can apply even if you aren't firming it! :smile:

Can you?? but I might not put it as my insurance either! I'm either going to firm it or Sheffield probably and Leicester is my insurance :/ will March be too late to apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iLayton
As someone else said, you can still apply even if you don't firm it! :smile: it's just better to get in earlier in the queue, I applied the first day you could haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh thank you :smile: can I apply even if I don't end up putting it as my firm or insurance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending