The Student Room Group

What clubnights do you guys recomend for freshers this year? (busiest places)

I often find freshers quite stressful in that theres so much going on my head is in a spin and I end up flitting around and sometimes end up just going home i have been too scared by the options.

In this respect I find it similar to new years eve and I pretty much prefer it a week or two in once things have settled down.

But interested to hear what you guys would recommend so perhaps I can get the jump on it, take it by the horns and be prepared for where to go.

Maybe buy a ticket or two for a cpl of the bigger events that Id shied away from in the past due to not planning and getting turned away for being ticket only.

So any shouts from ppl whove known whats been good previous years of regular events?

Im just talking about what will be the busiest places as my criteria. I guess the usual meetmarkets like tiget tiger and suchlike? ive been waiting with baited breath for BOP to return (tho its not called bop whatever :smile: hope that legend is still gonna carry on but something will replace it im sure)
Reply 1
BOP is returning this year back to Jabez Clegg I hear, just as a heads up :wink:
Reply 2
ay ay! :smile:

Original post by tillytots
BOP is returning this year back to Jabez Clegg I hear, just as a heads up :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending