The Student Room Group

anyone getting incredibly FAT?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by StarryEyedCyborg
You're right. Some people hog as anything but still remain in shape. :biggrin:

You know those chocolate indulgence cakes you can buy from Tesco/Asda/other supermarkets? He thinks nothing of eating HALF of one of those with custard!
Original post by alex193
Try and find alternative pathways for that stress instead of food. Take a bath, go for a walk, hug a litter of puppies, take a nap...

lol XD puppies are super cutee! Yes, finding alternatives can help so much but how long should I have to hug a litter of puppies. These cake cravings come out randomly. Can't go hugging puppies every five minutes...>_>
Original post by snowyowl
You know those chocolate indulgence cakes you can buy from Tesco/Asda/other supermarkets? He thinks nothing of eating HALF of one of those with custard!

Yeah, guys are major hoggers. They can come back home saying they're too famished, they could get a whole cow and still be hungry.
I put on a load of weight doing my a levels too xx I snacked whilst revising and when i had a study period i spent it in the canteen xx I

However i'm almost back to my 'normal' weight. I've been doing the 5 2 diet and taking my dog out for really long walks xx Is there anything you can do similar? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilairyfairy
I put on a load of weight doing my a levels too xx I snacked whilst revising and when i had a study period i spent it in the canteen xx I

However i'm almost back to my 'normal' weight. I've been doing the 5 2 diet and taking my dog out for really long walks xx Is there anything you can do similar? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Uhh what's the 5 2 diet?:colondollar:
Uhh what's the 5 2 diet?:colondollar:

You eat normally five days a week and then two days a week only have 500 calories (I do Monday and Wednesday). It's surprisingly easy to do and i normally end up with enough calories for something like a drifter :-) I just eats lots of salad x

Posted from TSR Mobile
You eat normally five days a week and then two days a week only have 500 calories (I do Monday and Wednesday). It's surprisingly easy to do and i normally end up with enough calories for something like a drifter :-) I just eats lots of salad x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for explaining. :smile: Oh yeah I love lots of cucumber salad! Have you heard of the diet where you control yourself all week, no eating meat and dairy, no snacking but only on Sunday you can eat anything you want?:colone:
Thanks for explaining. :smile: Oh yeah I love lots of cucumber salad! Have you heard of the diet where you control yourself all week, no eating meat and dairy, no snacking but only on Sunday you can eat anything you want?:colone:

I found the five two best due to the fact that your never more than a day away from naughty treats ;-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I found the five two best due to the fact that your never more than a day away from naughty treats ;-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol! You're right! Thank you so much! Def gonna try that out. But I have a new plan, wanna hear it out?
Lol! You're right! Thank you so much! Def gonna try that out. But I have a new plan, wanna hear it out?

Oooh do tell :-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pics?
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
Nope. Being out of the house and moneyless from 5.45am until 11.30pm 6 days a week does help.

But your username implies that you love the cake.
Reply 52
As someone who stress-ate and put on 2 stone over the course of 6th form, I can sympathise... :colondollar:
Oooh do tell :-) xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I just eat a hearty breakfast, like a lettuce fritter and take apple juice. Then I have oatmeal for lunch! I know, it should be oatmeal for breakfast and fritter for lunch but I've realized I find it hard to control myself in the afternoons! lol Oatmeal keeps me full and fit for about 5 hours until dinner! I'm almost getting back to my 47kgs!! :biggrin:
Original post by Rananagirl
As someone who stress-ate and put on 2 stone over the course of 6th form, I can sympathise... :colondollar:

Thanks for the reply! I'm slowly getting over the compulsive snacking-my saviour-oatmeal! I've stopped the cake and i'm slowly gaining self control! Plus, I'm doing cardio and stair climbing. Can't cycle or do other fun sports for now though. :frown:
Original post by Blackshadow

Lol hehe I thought so too
Pics?

I'm sorry but I can't post my pics here on TSR! :tongue:
Does my wallet count?

The username references a childhood nickname, being lactose intolerant I can't actually eat most types of cake :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest