make me a sandwich / sexist ??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ham22
Who eats sandwiches for breakfast?

The whole thing is just weird.

YOU FAIL AT SAMMICHS WOMAN :p:p:tongue:

bacon butty? sausage and bacon, white pudding and potato farls - nom nom
Original post by shadowdweller
I feel like I'm being spoken to in some kind of code that I haven't been given the key to.

Actually it very simple Male is xy and female xx But if I tell you y is nothing but x with missing leg ? well in reality its just like that so man is extension of woman and nothing more than that( ref. man is the extension of woman)
Original post by surgeongirl
Actually it very simple Male is xy and female xx But if I tell you y is nothing but x with missing leg ? well in reality its just like that so man is extension of woman and nothing more than that( ref. man is the extension of woman)

"When we read our own writing, we all think it clearly expresses what we mean, because when we read it, we are only reminding ourselves of what we had in mind when we wrote it."

The structure of every sentence is a lesson in logic; you obviously think you're making some degree of sense and I take it you're speaking about x and y chromosomes, but you're not very clear at all as to what it is you're saying or what the connection is to the above topic.
All I want to say is that gender division in two opposites is incomplete. Actually man and womanhood is the common road on which man is standing at the little bit longer distance than woman none the less he had taken same path as woman had taken
x and y are not dissimilar . In fact they are so similar that y is called x with missing leg. If that is correct then there remain no difference in blue print . if blue print is same how can the structure erected on the basis of this can be different. Only difference must be in arrangement and for a capable mind that is no difference at all . so to say man is just the woman with clitoris enlarged as penis. Vagina stitched to be scrotum and ovaries dropped down from the tummy as testis........(Ref-man is the extension of woman)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending