The Student Room Group

what is your weirdest food combinations. Don't be shy lol.

Mine is Applesauce and Takis (for those who don't know what that is, they are like some spicy Mexican chips) I don't know why but the spicy, tangy, and sweet flavors just light up my day
Cheese, pickle and peanut butter toasties.
Reply 2
Bread/toast with marmite, peanut butter, banana and jam (and lurpak spreadable if you can afford it). Kinda tempted to try it with sriracha as well as it goes well with peanut butter. :tongue:
Green grapes and houmous, not that weird I don't think
Burger with cheesy pasta as topping. No matter what kind of burger it is. And french fries on pizza!
Noodles on any type of bread.
toast with butter, marmite and avocado
Original post by agent_duck343

Marmite to avocado even makes sense. An avocado has no taste of its own and needs to season.
Salad cream on pasta
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by bl0bf1sh
Bread/toast with marmite, peanut butter, banana and jam (and lurpak spreadable if you can afford it). Kinda tempted to try it with sriracha as well as it goes well with peanut butter. :tongue:

Would like to update: marmite, sriracha, peanut butter, banana and jam is a pretty good combo.
Original post by Talkative Toad
Noodles on any type of bread.

Cheese noodles, like Mac and Cheese on a grilled sandwich for instance? that is not weird, that is brilliant!
Original post by Kallisto
Cheese noodles, like Mac and Cheese on a grilled sandwich for instance? that is not weird, that is brilliant!

No just regular Chinese and instant ramen noodles
A friend eats baked beans with salad. I'm not sure what my weirdest is, I used to eat sliced banana sandwiches/wraps though if that counts.
Original post by Talkative Toad
No just regular Chinese and instant ramen noodles

Whatever. You gave me a good idea for snacks. That is what counts.
Original post by Kallisto
Whatever. You gave me a good idea for snacks. That is what counts.

Fair enough
Original post by agent_duck343

This looks delicious. I want to try this one haha

Quick Reply

Latest