The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smeech5
Hi all :smile:

I'm looking at studying events management in sept as well!

Starting to look at the best accom now, anyone got any good suggestions? Heard Grand Central is the most lively, which is great!

Mike

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah i herd the same but i still need to know were the people who study my course stay :-/ I'm wanting to study forensic psychology n criminal justice at LJMU x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Liverpool
Reply 61
Is anyone studying sports science? If so where are you looking at for accommodation? :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 62
I got an offer today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Congrats :smile:. What you studying?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Original post by Howisha94
Congrats :smile:. What you studying?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Law and Criminal Justice :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done to anyone who has an offer from LJMU! I just accepted my offer on the Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice course there! :smile:
Reply 66
is anyone going to study history at LJMU ? and wanting to go to the Cambridge Court accommodation
Reply 67
Cool :smile:, complete opposite to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
I have interview 8th Jan, very nervous :wink:
Reply 69
Original post by jayavo83
I have interview 8th Jan, very nervous :wink:

you'll be fine. just relax :smile:
Original post by MattCampion
Well done to anyone who has an offer from LJMU! I just accepted my offer on the Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice course there! :smile:

congratulations still waiting for mine :smile: for forensic psychology and criminal justice :smile: what was your offer set at ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
congratulations still waiting for mine :smile: for forensic psychology and criminal justice :smile: what was your offer set at ?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already finished sixth form so already had my results which were BBB at A2 and bb at AS so I got an unconditional offer! I think the website says 320 ucas points?:smile: what are you predicted grades/ums?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by CallumR96
is anyone going to study history at LJMU ? and wanting to go to the Cambridge Court accommodation

not doing history but Cambridge court seems amazing :smile: deffo my first choice in accommodation :tongue:
Reply 73
Hi! I've applied to do Sociology and Criminology and think LJMU is going to be my second choice. Any ideas roughly how long they take to reply to applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've already finished sixth form so already had my results which were BBB at A2 and bb at AS so I got an unconditional offer! I think the website says 320 ucas points?:smile: what are you predicted grades/ums?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

oooh nice one and my predicted grades are DDM in btec but it works out at like AAB :smile: hope to see u there :smile:xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 75
Original post by maryamzahid
not doing history but Cambridge court seems amazing :smile: deffo my first choice in accommodation :tongue:

yeah i liked it and its really close to where my history lectures would be
Original post by Choppers94
Hi! I've applied to do Sociology and Criminology and think LJMU is going to be my second choice. Any ideas roughly how long they take to reply to applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile

mine only took a couple of weeks to get a reply from LJMU but i did apply really early so it may take longer now they have more people applying!
Original post by NatashaDsimpson
oooh nice one and my predicted grades are DDM in btec but it works out at like AAB :smile: hope to see u there :smile:xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah good luck and i hope you get a place :smile:
Reply 78
mine only took a couple of weeks to get a reply from LJMU but i did apply really early so it may take longer now they have more people applying!

Okay doke thank you :smile: hope it will be sooner rather than later

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 79
stuck between this and UCLan for my insurance choice. I have no idea which to pick :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending