The Student Room Group

Applicant Days

I've got an applicant day booked for 23rd March as that is the only day I am able to travel to Liverpool, however, I would have to leave a little bit early due to a situation that cannot be moved. My question is, do you have to stay for the full applicant day or is it okay to leave early? Also if you do have to stay the full day, would an online tour be better?
It probably depends on the university but I think you could leave early if needed
Original post by summertruby
I've got an applicant day booked for 23rd March as that is the only day I am able to travel to Liverpool, however, I would have to leave a little bit early due to a situation that cannot be moved. My question is, do you have to stay for the full applicant day or is it okay to leave early? Also if you do have to stay the full day, would an online tour be better?

Hi,

Thank you for your question. For the LJMU applicant day on the 23rd March, it is not compulsory to stay the whole day, although it would be very beneficial for you to stay as long as you can.

We do however have an online session on Wednesday 3rd April, if this would be more beneficial for you to join as well.

We hope you enjoy the day,

LJMU Student Rep,
Ursula.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending