The Student Room Group

Princess for Haloween?

First things first, I'm not trolling, gay, etc whatever you want to call it, this is a real genuine question.

So watching a film about prom with my girlfriend the other night, has resulted in me having a strong urge to dress up as a princess for haloween. Don't know why, I just really want to know what it's like to wear such a dress and stuff.
I've never done anything like this before, so I was wondering how I could tell my girlfriend I want to dress up for haloween? Any tips?
You could maybe just joke about it and see how she reacts?
Reply 2
I'm going as V from V for Vendetta
It's Halloween, you can get away with it.

Go all out, tiara, the lot.

Treat yourself, feel pretty.
Reply 4
Meh... It's Halloween. Just go for it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone who sees you will think you're just being funny, not that you like dressing up as a girl. When I was in year 10, a load of the boys borrowed our school uniforms and went as school girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I saw a guy dressed as a girl for Halloween, I would giggle :giggle:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
First things first, I'm not trolling, gay, etc whatever you want to call it, this is a real genuine question.

So watching a film about prom with my girlfriend the other night, has resulted in me having a strong urge to dress up as a princess for haloween. Don't know why, I just really want to know what it's like to wear such a dress and stuff.
I've never done anything like this before, so I was wondering how I could tell my girlfriend I want to dress up for haloween? Any tips?

It's fairly common, guys normally dress like that to show off their bodies.
Reply 8
So I told my girlfriend about my idea and she's happy for me to do it and help me.
She's giving me a pair of heels and helping me do my make up, and she knows a friend who can lend me a blonde wig.
The dress is basically like this: http://www.missydress.co.uk/elegant-a-line-one-shoulder-beading-sleeveless-floor-length-chiffon-dresses.html?catid=26
But managed to find a cheaper one on EBay.
I'm really looking forward to this, which is quite worrying

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending