Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Applications to University of Westminster 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by nataliecsutton

I thought it was alright. I enjoyed writing it and suprised myself about about what I wrote. So hopefully I should get an interview. Thinking positive and all that. Whats you're first choice btw?

I'm not sure, I think mine went well too! I really can't decide between Westminster and Bournemouth. I've got an interview at Bournemouth on Thursday, so hopefully I'll be a bit clearer when I've been back. You?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 81
I've just got my offer from Westminster to study Marketing Management. Has anyone else applied for this course? or received an offer for this course? :smile:
Just got an interview offer for Westminster to study Journalism! 15th Jan, anyone else?
I'm applying for Business (Law) and Business Information Systems.
I sent my application yesterday and already got a conditional for Business Information Systems.
Anyone else applying for these? :smile:
Reply 84
I'm studying international business with Spanish in September :smile:
Reply 85
i'm applying for accounting with management at Westminster :smile::smile::smile::smile:

and currently doing a BTEC course in business.. so scared.. :/
Reply 86
I'm studying a business btec too, I'm so nervous !
Reply 87
Don't be..
HAHAHA.. and i'm saying it..

But yeah.. i dont think it will be too hard.. what course are you applying for??

-.- dah.. you said it already.. sorry!
Original post by ryan9864
I'm studying international business with Spanish in September :smile:

I'm applying for business management (law) or (international business) as insurance choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eyasmin.basher
I'm applying for Business (Law) and Business Information Systems.
I sent my application yesterday and already got a conditional for Business Information Systems.
Anyone else applying for these? :smile:

I'm applying for business management (law) or (international business) as insurance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
I've just got interviews for both TV Production and Film and TV Production at Westminster :biggrin:
Original post by justanothertechie
Just got an interview offer for Westminster to study Journalism! 15th Jan, anyone else?

I would of been to this if I ddn't withdraw from Westminister!
Reply 92
I'm Applying to a Translation MA.
I applied to The University of Westminster and The University of Manchester.
I was asked, by the University of Westminster, to translate two pieces -from and into my language, Spanish- Which I sent two weeks ago.
I received an unconditional offer from The University of Manchester 6 days after and I'm still wondering how long The University of Westminster will take.
Original post by sophiestewart
I would of been to this if I ddn't withdraw from Westminister!

Why did you withdraw, if you don't mind me asking?
Why did you withdraw, if you don't mind me asking?

I got offers from my top 3 and my 5th choice, so knew that i'd be wasting my time travelling down to London for an interview - that even if I got an offer I would decline it! so just thought i'd save my money than driving 2
hours to get to London!
Makes sense! No point wasting time or money. I assume you've applied for Journalism then? Where else have you applied?
Just got an interview for Film and TV Production :biggrin:
Makes sense! No point wasting time or money. I assume you've applied for Journalism then? Where else have you applied?

Exactly! Yeah Journalism :smile: I applied to Sheffield, Lincoln, Huddersfield and Stiriling. Firmed Sheffield and Lincoln is my Insurance :smile: Is westminister your first choice?
Reply 98
Original post by nataliecsutton
Just got an interview for Film and TV Production :biggrin:

When's your interview?
Original post by EmTaylor
When's your interview?

Mine is February 5th, wbu? How did Bournemouth go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending