The Student Room Group

The way of electing the President in the presidential system in USA

Hi
I am making a project for my master degree and I would like to ask you a favor. It is about the way of electing the President in the presidential system in USA and I would like to make some surveys. Would you be kind and help me by filling this survey.

I am sure you will meet my request.
Yours faithfully
Ljubica Krstanova

If you are a USA student please can you fill the first survey, and if you are not please fill the second survey

Survey 01.
1. Sex
· Male
· Female
2. Year of studying
3. University of studying
4.Place of residence
5. Are you an active member in some political party?
· Yes
· No
6. Did you vote at the last elections for president in 2012?
· Yes
· No
7. Do you consider this way of electing a president of USA is the reason for the low response?
· Yes
· No
8. Do you thing that you as a citizen are directly included in the election of the president?
· Yes
· No
9. Circle from 1 (the lowest) to 5 (the highest) to express your opinion about the direct influence of the citizens in the presidential elections.
10. Do you consider the president should be elected by the electoral college?
· Yes
· No
11. Do you thing that some changes are necessary in this way of electing the president?
· Yes
· No
12. If you think so, please write down which one is it

Survey 02.
1. Sex
· Male
· Female
2. Year of studying
3. University of studying
4. Place of residence
5. What kind of governmental (social) structure has your country got
· parliamentary system
· presidential system
· Mixed republican systems
6. Are you an active member in some political party?
· Yes
· No
7. Do you consider this way of electing a president of USA is the reason for the low response?
· Yes
· No
8. Do you thing that the citizens of USA are directly included in the election of the president?
· Yes
· No
9. Circle from 1 (the lowest) to 5 (the highest) to express your opinion about the direct influence of the citizens of USA in their presidential elections.
10. Do you consider the president in the USA should be elected by the electoral college?
· Yes
· No
11. Do you thing that some changes are necessary in that way of electing the president?
· Yes
· No
12. Do you thing that some changes are necessary in that way of electing the president?
· Yes
· No
13. If you think so, please write down which one is it
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
I went to fill out survey two but it doesn't make much sense. What exactly are you trying to investigate? Also, have you got clearance to do surveys for your essays?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending