The Student Room Group

Help asap

I’m applying for the September 2014 intake at the University of Nottingham, Malaysian or Ningbo Campus and will submit my application by the end of January-`14 after my ‘14-October/November result is out.

I’ve done my IGCSE’S and have sat for a Math AS exam this most recent October/November session. I am predicted an A in this AS exam.

When my result is out, the only official AS predicted grades Id be having would be 1 Math AS, would that be enough to submit for an application considering that I will be doing 3 alevels, AS+A2 Physics, AS+A2 AICT and Math A2 in this current last year? To meet the universities minimum requirement for my courses of BBB OR ABB. [Civil and Mechanical]

Is 1 AS MATH subject with an A grade [Official documentation] and IGCSE results enough to submit with rough predictions and aims set to ABB or AAA?

Ive heard that If I dont submit an application with my predicted grades FOR THREE ALEVELS SUBJECTS even though Im doing the rest of the subjects together AS+A2, Id have to take a gap year and I really really do not want that. What are my options now?

Ive already emailed the university a couple of times and they said that the final A-level results are what really matter. Therefore AS predicted grades are vital. So I asked about my situation of just 1 AS, its been 4 weeks now with no reply.

Quick Reply

Latest