The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Can't register in accomodation portal! URGENT

so I accepted the Uni of Nottingham (insurance) offer on Friday but cannot register in the accommodation portal (comes up with an error saying student not found etc despite correct details) , even though its been 48 hours already. I've received no emails acknowledging that I've accepted the offer from them, maybe because it's the weekend I'm not really sure? Could really use some help as the deadline for garunteed accomodation is tonight.
Reply 1
Hey, I was wondering if u had an update with this because I couldn't even login until the 25th of August, as I went through clearing, which was way past the deadline and I still haven't heard anything from the accommodation team and now I'm worried I won't even be able to do the course because I won't have accommodation.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I have accomodation that I’m looking to change tenancy!! It’s an ensuite studio at Broadgate park!! If interested please contact asap
Reply 3
Original post by I'mJelly
Hey, I was wondering if u had an update with this because I couldn't even login until the 25th of August, as I went through clearing, which was way past the deadline and I still haven't heard anything from the accommodation team and now I'm worried I won't even be able to do the course because I won't have accommodation.

I have accommodation at Broadgate park, it’s right on university park campus!! I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy so if you’re still looking you can have this!! Let me know asap
Reply 4
Original post by I'mJelly

I have accommodation at Broadgate park, it’s right on university park campus!! I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy so if you’re still looking you can have this!! Let me know asap so I can transfer this to you
Reply 5
Original post by tomahawk-09
so I accepted the Uni of Nottingham (insurance) offer on Friday but cannot register in the accommodation portal (comes up with an error saying student not found etc despite correct details) , even though its been 48 hours already. I've received no emails acknowledging that I've accepted the offer from them, maybe because it's the weekend I'm not really sure? Could really use some help as the deadline for garunteed accomodation is tonight.

I have accommodation at Broadgate park, it’s right on university park campus!! I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy so if you’re still looking you can have this!! Let me know asap
Reply 6
Original post by tomahawk-09
How did you solve that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending