The Student Room Group
I focused my high school studies to economics and marketing, and I am heading to the UK to study more business related stuff. I have made a few custom websites for friends before, and at the moment I have a "blog", a web magazine to be more likely. Still has a million things in drafts, I need to recruit some hobby writers because I cannot pay them as the thing doesn't profit yet, have not had time to even finish the appearance of it, but I have experimented and studied the SEO and marketing even further.

First make sure your blog is SEO optimized. You can study SEO further by googling it. Lot of expert bloggers there, also specifically writing about wordpress, blogger, joomla etc. SEO.

Then it is time to start spreading the word. Forums, such as TSR :wink: are great places to start. Then promote your blog through social media. Then when it starts to attract more traffic, SEO comes in handy as your google page ranks start to go higher. That means more search engine traffic :biggrin: = awesome.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask me if you have any further questions about anything :biggrin:

Oh and if you want to take a look at the project of mine, it can be found from www.legendarylifestylemagazine.com
(Though I have the domain legendarymagazine.com soon, and then I just have to do a little transfer ooeration :smile: )

Btw, see, I'm marketing^ :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
if you have started blogging, you have to give proper time to your blog.
To attract people to read it you have to share it on different social media and also ask your friends to forward and share it, you surely get traffic on it.
Original post by Annagray1
if you have started blogging, you have to give proper time to your blog.
To attract people to read it you have to share it on different social media and also ask your friends to forward and share it, you surely get traffic on it. First of all you should check if the domain has good reputation, if it has been used to promote shady topics. Here is a great tool from Rush Analytics to check it in the best possible way!

I would say that it is not only about sharing but first of all about the quality of your content. If it is low-quality then no matter how hard your sharing is no one will read it :wink:
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending