The Student Room Group

Stretch marks on bum

Scroll to see replies

I have loads on my boobs, upper arms, hips, thighs and sides. Neither my current boyfriend or ex ever mentioned them.
I feel exactly the same way. I had a few on my sides from a major growth spurt and it made me shy away from taking any clothes off what so ever in front of people. However I have a cure!

Seriously this stuff works like a dream. Bio-oil did nothing for me neither did coco butter or anything else I tried (and I did try quite a few). It's called Tri-Lastin and honestly I was seriously skeptical but thought any improvement would make a difference, and within 2 weeks of using the stuff I could see a dramatic change. The scars seemed smaller and less noticeable. I have used it ever since and they are gradually fading away; it's 3 months now and they are almost gone :smile: The only down side is the price but it was a small price to pay in my mind as the confidence it's given me is astounding.
I have some too and noone I've been with has minded! Was super concerned about them too, but I rarely think about them now, don't worry OP :biggrin:
Reply 23
I would look at my hairy but and feel sorry for you rather than dump you cause of your butt :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by StrangestThings
I feel exactly the same way. I had a few on my sides from a major growth spurt and it made me shy away from taking any clothes off what so ever in front of people. However I have a cure!

Seriously this stuff works like a dream. Bio-oil did nothing for me neither did coco butter or anything else I tried (and I did try quite a few). It's called Tri-Lastin and honestly I was seriously skeptical but thought any improvement would make a difference, and within 2 weeks of using the stuff I could see a dramatic change. The scars seemed smaller and less noticeable. I have used it ever since and they are gradually fading away; it's 3 months now and they are almost gone :smile: The only down side is the price but it was a small price to pay in my mind as the confidence it's given me is astounding.

Just looked at the reviews for tri-lastin and it looks pretty good. I think I'll give it a go when I get my tax rebate money. Thank you so much.

Thank you everyone else who has commented I feel a lot better about the stretch marks already.
Reply 25
Original post by Anonymous
How would you feel about dating a girl with stretch marks on their bum.

The picture below isn't me, I just found it on Google but its an example of how they look.

http://www.myfitnessstudio.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/34005.jpg

Its making me quite self conscious and I keep rejecting guys because of it.

It's fine. Don't worry. Be happy.
Original post by Anonymous
Just looked at the reviews for tri-lastin and it looks pretty good. I think I'll give it a go when I get my tax rebate money. Thank you so much.

Thank you everyone else who has commented I feel a lot better about the stretch marks already.

No worries, we gotta stick together on things like this haha. I seriously thought I was the only girl that had them at my age a while ago.

Hope it works as well for you as it did me and feel free to update me on any progress :biggrin:
They wouldn't put me off.
If someone rejects you because of stretch marks on your bum they're obviously shallow and not worth being with in the first place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending