The Student Room Group

what are the chances of my psychology a level remark going up 3 marks?

Has anyone had a psych remark go up 3 marks? i’m 3 away from a B and need it to get into my firm choice uni. i got 52 on all 3 papers and sent papers 2+3 to be remarked. is 3 marks a stretch or is it possible?
It is possible, but i'd make sure you have a plan b, just incase you dont get your B. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by pinkrocket
It is possible, but i'd make sure you have a plan b, just incase you dont get your B. Good luck!

thank you!! and yeh i’ve gotten into my insurance but i’m hesitant to start making plans like changing my uni on sfe and paying the accommodation deposit before i know for sure if i can go to my firm
Let me know how this goes, I’ve sent mine in for a remark as well I was 3 marks of an A* which I need to apply for med at keele. I’ve sent of all 3 papers, I’m actually really worried I’ll be down grades to a B even tho I’m like 42 marks away from a B lol
Reply 4
Original post by Lolchemistry101
Let me know how this goes, I’ve sent mine in for a remark as well I was 3 marks of an A* which I need to apply for med at keele. I’ve sent of all 3 papers, I’m actually really worried I’ll be down grades to a B even tho I’m like 42 marks away from a B lol

I've also sent mine off (all three papers) heard anything? I haven't
Reply 5
Original post by Jamesastr
I've also sent mine off (all three papers) heard anything? I haven't

i’m beginning to regret not sending all 3, it would’ve given me a better chance but unfortunately no still haven’t heard back😭
Reply 6
Original post by debro
i’m beginning to regret not sending all 3, it would’ve given me a better chance but unfortunately no still haven’t heard back😭

AQA are so focking slow its disgraceful 😭😭
Reply 7
Original post by Jamesastr
AQA are so focking slow its disgraceful 😭😭

nah frrr😭 how did ocr non priority ppl get theres back in like 3 days😭
Reply 8
Original post by Lolchemistry101

just got mine back, went up 1 mark so grade stayed the same
Did you guys get all your papers remarked. Or just the ones you felt the strongest in ? I want to look into a remark but not sure if it’s too late. I was one mark of an A grade. Did you guys call back your papers first and then go from there or straight into the review of marking option ?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Poop_poop786
Did you guys get all your papers remarked. Or just the ones you felt the strongest in ? I want to look into a remark but not sure if it’s too late. I was one mark of an A grade. Did you guys call back your papers first and then go from there or straight into the review of marking option ?

i only sent in papers 2+3 as i had my psych teacher look over them and he thought they had the best chance of going up

Quick Reply

Latest