The Student Room Group

Recommend me a good moisturizer with SPF.

I know it is advised to wear sunblock everyday to protect your skin but at least for me that is too heavy and greasy and has caused me to break out a little despite cleansing it off each day.
Therefore I'd like to use a moisturizer with spf-I am currently using one a friend gave me a 50ml tube of-Nivea daily essentials light moisturising day cream-spf 15 but I'm not sure if that's decent enough.

I have combination skin,more oily at the t zone. Sensitive to anything highly perfumed.
Reply 1
Boots botanics do a good range of moisturisers SPF 15 and 5 star UV rating.

On the plus for you they also do a range for combination/oily skin. It is in orange packaging. About £3 usually

If you weren't on a budget boots No7 also do a range for oily to normal skin with SPF 15 and 5 UV star.

If you use SPF moisturiser in the day remember to wear a non SPF moisturiser at night or a night cream as your skin needs a break and this can prevent break outs.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
SPF 15 should be enough for everyday use as long as you're not sunbathing/in a really hot country. But if you needed more Avon often do SPF 20.

15 is more than enough for the UK though.
Reply 3
The Body Shop, VIT C RANGE.
Amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks everyone! I'll look into the recommendations you've all given me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest