The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry Past Papers Condensed

Hello,

I've condensed all the past papers for F321 and F322 and combined the mark scheme and question papers. I also got rid of the unnecessary pages.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/moexlh
Reply 1
i could try and get some papers for unit 3 and 4 if i get some feed back i guess, i might combine the papers differently so when you print it out, the question paper is on the top and the mark scheme is on the bottom just makes it easier for stapling and what not.

oh and should i use a different website to upload the files?
You are amazing! Could you also do this for F324 and F325, if you don't mind? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by CurtisDean
You are amazing! Could you also do this for F324 and F325, if you don't mind? :smile:

yea definitely man, i will once next week is over i got 4 mocks, 1 for every subject and my college always threatens to kick people out if the do bad so i'm treating it like an exam haha.
Reply 4
Unit 4&5 please man. Thanks very much! ( Don't sippose you do physics too? :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by yodawg321
Unit 4&5 please man. Thanks very much! ( Don't sippose you do physics too? :tongue:

yea i do aqa physics, but my teacher is print happy and has literally given me like 20 physics papers so i don't have any, i might get round to it though after the mocks what exam board do you need?, i also do math and law
Reply 6
Original post by YoloSwagginz
yea i do aqa physics, but my teacher is print happy and has literally given me like 20 physics papers so i don't have any, i might get round to it though after the mocks what exam board do you need?, i also do math and law

OCR Physics A. The past papers you have, are they old papers like jan 2005?
Reply 7
Original post by yodawg321
OCR Physics A. The past papers you have, are they old papers like jan 2005?

nah he's just given me 2009 - 2012 and i have multiple papers since im going to get through the same papers 2 or 3 times before the exam, i could ask him and ask if i could get it moved onto a USB, however you're going to have to wait a bit over a week, since all my mocks are next week and im sucking bad with Law at the minute

my physics teacher probably has OCR papers since i remember a test he gave us a while ago was from OCR ill have to ask him, he literally has every physics book for a level, and ones that go up to like 1980's and many many papers from different exam boards
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Can you pliz upload the files again coz i tried but its says theres an erro. thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending