The Student Room Group

Share your wacky punishment stories.

From parents/teachers/guardians. Things that are strange/amusing and perhaps extreme. But nothing severely inappropriate that would probably warrant an anon relationships thread.
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wacky punishment?! My punishments are rarely wacky.
You might have to be more specific...do you mean crazy punishments we've endured?
Reply 3
Original post by Viva Emptiness
You might have to be more specific...do you mean crazy punishments we've endured?

This is what I was thinking...I'm so confused.
Punishments from parents/teachers that are a little strange/odd/extreme.

Original post by Precious Illusions
Wacky punishment?! What ever do you mean sir Keron?

You might have to be more specific Keron...do you mean crazy punishments we've endured? :curious:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by keromedic
Punishments from parents/teachers that are a little strange/odd/extreme.

Oh right...I was thinking more along the lines of Benny Hill wacky.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Oh right...I was thinking more along the lines of Benny Hill wacky.

Sorry, I don't get the reference. :colone: Funny is cool too.
Couldn't think of a witty response & now I feel like a failure :frown:
I won't say anything personal until someone else does but an old friend of mine once said he had to wash his teacher's car because of some trouble making he did.
I did think that was a tad unusual.
Original post by Kilroy8
Couldn't think of a witty response & now I feel like a failure :frown:

lol
My nanny literally washed her sons mouth out with soap. That was weird.
My nanny literally washed her sons mouth out with soap. That was weird.

wow!! Did it work?
wow!! Did it work?

Well, I guess his mouth was cleaner...his language wasn't, mind.
Well, I guess his mouth was cleaner...his language wasn't, mind.

Fair enough :redface: :tongue:
The worst punishment I am likely to face in the near future is that of waking up at 7am :/
When I was younger I lost my school uniform, but instead of letting me wear my spare, my mum made me go in in home clothes. So shameful.
When I was younger I lost my school uniform, but instead of letting me wear my spare, my mum made me go in in home clothes. So shameful.

When you say homeclothes...
Reply 16
When I was 10 years old, the vice principal of my school was this really tough, no-nonsense woman. She was almost like a caricature of a strict administrator. We used to do impressions...

Anyway, she was angry because people had been peeling paint off the bathroom stalls. One day I was called into her office. I sit down and she shoves towards me a piece of paper with a small paint chip taped to it.
"Do you know what this is?"
"Uh...paint from the bathroom. I didn't peel it off though." (I was telling the truth.)
She tells me the reason she called me down was because she happened to walk by the bathroom and recognized my shoes in a stall that had a paint chip on the ground. I am not kidding. That is all the "evidence" she had and she was rolling with it.
She then asks me several questions like, "what were you doing in the bathroom?" (What do you think?) :confused:
She finishes the interrogation by telling me that I can still go to the bathroom, but she's going to have the teachers keep a close eye on me and that my bathroom privileges might be limited...:rolleyes:

(I've never been really severely punished so that's the weirdest story I have.)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by may348
When I was 10 years old, the vice principal of my school was this really tough, no-nonsense woman. She was almost like a caricature of a strict administrator. We used to do impressions...

Anyway, she was angry because people had been peeling paint off the bathroom stalls. One day I was called into her office. I sit down and she shoves towards me a piece of paper with a small paint chip taped to it.
"Do you know what this is?"
"Uh...paint from the bathroom. I didn't peel it off though." (I was telling the truth.)
She tells me the reason she called me down was because she happened to walk by the bathroom and recognized my shoes in a stall that had a paint chip on the ground. I am not kidding. That is all the "evidence" she had and she was rolling with it.
She then asks me several questions like, "what were you doing in the bathroom?" (What do you think?) :confused:
She finishes the interrogation by telling me that I can still go to the bathroom, but she's going to have the teachers keep a close eye on me and that my bathroom privileges might be limited...:rolleyes:

(I've never been really severely punished so that's the weirdest story I have.)

Humorous read, thanks for sharing. Reminds me of matilda.
From parents/teachers/guardians. Things that are strange/amusing and perhaps extreme. But nothing severely inappropriate that would probably warrant an anon relationships thread.

Once my cousin dared me to say all the rude words I knew (I was like 7 or 8). I did and she told my mum. I was restrained and my mouth was washed out with soap! Eugh.

But then I exacted some punishments of my own on my parents. Once I ran loads of tissues under water and then put them in my parents' bed before bedtime. Another time I cut holes in all of my dad's underwear.

Some say I was a slightly sadistic child...
Guess I may share a couple of mine.
Burglar proofing is a big thing in Trinidad. When I still lived there in an appt with my grandmother, she used to lock me in this outside porch, in my underwear. It's not like a porch over here. It was basically a Room extending from the appt with with one side of the cube, just metal criss-cross with a metal door in the same style in the middle. Kinda like a cage.
Needless to say, it was very embarrassing when neighbours walked past the house :tongue:

Another one that was slightly weird was when she forbade me from going to school for a term because I annoyingly said that she'd stolen my bus ticket when looking for my buspass.

Also, my high school teachers had this weird punishment of making misbehaving students stand their chair. That was also the punishment for not knowing the answer though :tongue:.
Original post by peasandqueues
Once my cousin dared me to say all the rude words I knew (I was like 7 or 8). I did and she told my mum. I was restrained and my mouth was washed out with soap! Eugh.

But then I exacted some punishments of my own on my parents. Once I ran loads of tissues under water and then put them in my parents' bed before bedtime. Another time I cut holes in all of my dad's underwear.

Some say I was a slightly sadistic child...

I hadn't realised ppl literally washed out their kids mouthes! :redface:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest