The Student Room Group

What does it feel like to be called attractive by someone who is attracted to you?

I'm 20 and I've never been called attractive. (I've been called "attractive" by men, old women and people online but that doesn't count becuase I am not romantically interested in men, the old women are just saying that and what people say online to me isn't being said to my face, webcams wouldn't count.)

I have however been called "cute" but only by two females and they only saw me as a friend so it's invalid.
(edited 10 years ago)
What do you mean called 'attracted'?
Original post by tibbles209
What do you mean called 'attracted'?

Being called anything other than cute, "hot" or "sexy".
So you mean complimented by someone? If so then yeah I've been called stuff other than the three you listed above.

I don't think anyone has said 'You're attracted' unless it's do with someone I may like (you're attracted to her etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DivinityA
So you mean complimented by someone? If so then yeah I've been called stuff other than the three you listed above.

I don't think anyone has said 'You're attracted' unless it's do with someone I may like (you're attracted to her etc).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm also talking about using terms that are associated with attraction too. My family of course have called me "attractive" but again it doesn't count.
Reply 5
If I like them, then its good news in my books so it would make me feel happy

if I don't like them then its a nice complement I suppose
Reply 6
I've always imagined that it would pretty much the best feeling in the world. But I guess if you were a really attractive person the novelty would probably wear off eventually.
It's a nice feeling
Reply 8
I am not sure what you are expecting.... girls are not just going to walk up to you and tell you that you look hansom on a daily basis. People have told you that you are attractive but you are choosing to ignore them. Have some confidence in your self :smile:
Reply 9
Depends, getting called attractive by someone you aren't that interested in makes you feel like you should be flattered but generally aren't that bothered.

Having someone you think is attractive think the same is nice though but it's more than looks tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending