The Student Room Group

Christian Patrols In London

Scroll to see replies

Pathetic but unsurprising from those types.
In all fairness this group would not exist if Muslim patrols did not try and force their views onto others. If the authorities dealt with the issue better this group would not exist.

This group are a symptom-Islamic views incompatible with the UK the ilness. Don't just treat the symptoms and ignore the illness-this will never work. Deal with the illness and the symptoms will disappear also.

In this case to make it clear I don't approve of the behaviour of the Christian Patrol either. Not even a little bit. In this case the illness is a horrible one which has lead to horrible symptoms also. However, we must be realistic and see that this group would not exist if it were not for the failure of Islam to integrate sufficently into the UK.

Yes I am aware that the majority of Mulims aren't like this. But the minority is evidently a significant one. Other cultures and races also have integration issues of course but they aren't relevant to this thread.
Original post by Kutta
:smile:

I can't believe people think that they were doing it to target the Muslim patrol :angry: The Muslim guys have been reported, arrested and condemned by almost every single Muslim except for that little group. Anyone who follows the news should know how hard these people have tried to get near the area of East London mosque to terrorize the locals. I was surprised to see no news agency reported this :mad: but then i remembered how the media operate.

Someone who I think often posts on Anti- Muslim threads even said that I should not have made this thread to stir up trouble :rolleyes:

:biggrin:

I couldn't agree with you more. Oh and your post in the I-SOC forum was very kind, glad it made you happy:biggrin:
Oh so now the ****ing police do something when it's either Christians or White people.
What a fantastic example of why Great Britain really is Great. :rolleyes:
Original post by Viva Emptiness

*Hands over bag of fish & chips* its all we got left
Original post by Bill_Gates
*Hands over bag of fish & chips* its all we got left

*munches solemnly* Thanks, old chap.
Reply 67
Original post by Snagprophet
Oh so now the ****ing police do something when it's either Christians or White people.

They investigated and arrested those who were involved in the Muslim Patrol as well y'know.
Reply 68
a tit for **** response.

But one thing that did give me concern is that it is not illegal to drink or smoke outside of a mosque unless the council has specifically banned drinking outside in a certain area (as my council has) so why people would be 'investigated' for doing so is quite concerning.
Reply 69
Hopefully the Jedi patrols start up soon, and Yoda will be like 'hard enough you think you are, have a go you must try'
Epic headline in the Express:
VIDEO Fury as racist Christian Patrol drive ARMOURED CAR in Muslim street giving out booze
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/458094/VIDEO-Fury-as-racist-Christian-Patrol-drive-ARMOURED-CAR-in-Muslim-street-giving-out-booze
Original post by thesabbath
Epic headline in the Express:
VIDEO Fury as racist Christian Patrol drive ARMOURED CAR in Muslim street giving out booze
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/458094/VIDEO-Fury-as-racist-Christian-Patrol-drive-ARMOURED-CAR-in-Muslim-street-giving-out-booze

Standing up for you culture is one thing-but if by handing out cigarettes and booze you think your are portraying the very est of British culture then oh dear:biggrin::rolleyes:

I mean that the issue of Muslim patrols still exists is just ridiculous-and that is an understatement. However, if fighting for your culture is giving out booze and fags then I despair, I really do.
Honestly, I feel like people should just beat down on these patrols as they pop up. Come at me with 'Muslim patrol' nonsense? Enjoy a kicking in, everyone moves on.

Joking tbf but still, this is ridiculous. patrols regardless of what they're for is criminal harassment and even assault. Nothing more.
hypocrites!
Muslims are allowed to smoke. They would have done better to cook some sort of pork dish outside the mosque. Shows that they really have no idea of what the culture that they supposedly hate so much actually is. :lol:
Deus vult
(God wills it)

In hoc signo Vinces
(By this sign we shall conquer)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kutta
Thats not possible because they are in jail :colone:

I've said this a lot in this thread, The main reason for these guys to do this was to get a foothold in the area of the East London Mosque, this is something which they have been trying to do for ages and the police has always blocked it.

Oh yeah, it sounds like they're just far-right racists using this as a front to build support. But it's still a response to the Muslim Patrols; the fact that a couple of them are in jail is irrelevant.
Reply 77

It's still the best. I couldn't trade it for anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78

Wasn't Britain called Great Britain to distinguish it from Brittany? The "Great" in reference to the fact it's larger.

The word "Great" conveys the idea of larger size rather than an acclamation of how good it is.
Original post by ash92:)
I agree that they certainly aren't representative of Christianity, nor does the religion endorse their actions.

Sadly, it seems that people don't realise the fact that the Muslim patrols weren't endorsed by Islam either - they had no right to interfere with alcohol consumption by non-Muslims, and could only even intervene with alcohol consumption by a Muslim if drinking alcohol would be against the state law.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the guys involved in the muslim patrols are obviously trying to enforce Islsmic sharia law in the area, so are clearly driven by Islam. Whether it is endorsed by Islam (your words) is irrelevant.

The Christian patrol only identify as Christian because the Uk is traditionally a Christian country. Their motivation isn't anything to do with religion, it's more anti-Islam in nature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending