The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CB91
Theres that good old Arsenal Defence Mechanism again. :rofl2:

Evidence of your inability to read properly. Well done mate, you've outdone yourself.

Original post by CTArsenal
It's hilarious how other clubs' fans have decided to hop onto this thread to try and make an excuse out of our win. Just proves that teams are once again beginning to fear us :^_^:

On point.
Original post by CB91
... then you beat a few small time teams and thought you were Bayern all of a sudden. :rofl2:

cheers for admitting you're a small time team :rofl2:
Original post by CB91
More walls of text from Zurich. Exactly what everyone looks forward too.

Pretty much every single one of you have called him to be sacked at some stage (especially around August), then you beat a few small time teams and thought you were Bayern all of a sudden. :rofl2:

People say it because you truly are the worst, its not a TSR thing at all. Piers Morgan is a pretty bang on representation of what you guys are like.

Keep the ADM rolling though.

Quote us then. Go on, then you've got a point. If not then shut it.
Original post by CB91
More walls of text from Zurich. Exactly what everyone looks forward too.

Pretty much every single one of you have called him to be sacked at some stage (especially around August), then you beat a few small time teams and thought you were Bayern all of a sudden. :rofl2:

People say it because you truly are the worst, its not a TSR thing at all. Piers Morgan is a pretty bang on representation of what you guys are like.

Keep the ADM rolling though.

I never called for his head and Zurich didn't either. If you can't back up your claims they're easy to dismiss.
Rustled jimmies all round. :rofl2:
Original post by CB91
Rustled jimmies all round. :rofl2:

Troll...
Why are people hating on Arsenal fans and not including me in the fun?
This pretty much sums up you guys:

Original post by CB91
This pretty much sums up you guys:

Welcome to my ignore list.
Original post by CTArsenal
Bitter, bitter Liverpudlian. Worst fans? At least we're not hooligans. :rolleyes:

What a burn. Merseyside is reeling from that insult.
Original post by Straight up G
Why are people hating on Arsenal fans and not including me in the fun?

I was tempted to quote you tbh, but it was just too much.

The thing is they can't even deny any of my points so resort to childish responses about Liverpool or reading comprehension (the irony).
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
come on here acting like you and the rest of your fan base are any better.

Well we are tbh
Reply 1992
What was sagna's positioning like for their goal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pete_91
Welcome to my ignore list.

Tbh you know where this is going...
Well we are tbh

I wouldn't expect any other response from you anyway.
Reply 1995
Well we are tbh

Congratulations.

Why do people take that Barca fan CB91 seriously?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great win today but the players need to stay focused. We haven't won anything yet so hopefully we don't draw Man City in the Semi-Final!
Original post by 419
What was sagna's positioning like for their goal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mirallas was quicker/Sagna was lazy on the Everton counter/retreat from an Arsenal attack. They weren't in the camera shot so we don't really know, but over the length of 80ish yards, Sagna is 3-4m behind Mirallas.
Reply 1998
From an arsenal fanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1999
Original post by CB91

Well that is simply untrue. Piers Morgan is a hate figure amongst Arsenal fans. And again, not a single poster on here can I recall ever saying he want's Wenger out. Go back to the thread after the Stoke game and have a look for the illusive posts if you like.

It really is a bizarre TSR issue that a few people got into their heads and others jumped on the bandwaggon. Maybe the Arsenal posters on here are melts or something and that's what got it started.

Here's a TalkSport poll on the issue:http://talksport.com/magazine/features/130228/revealed-worst-group-fans-football-talksport-poll-192667?p=9

where AFC came 6th with 3% whilst Liverpool got 12%, Utd got 28% and Chelsea got a staggering 34% of the vote. There are lots of others like this which you could find in 2 minutes if you wanted to mate.

Another from the DM: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2345092/Chelsea-voted-hated-club-English-Premier-League.html

I knew this already anyway. I grew up in London and amongst WHU/QPR/Fulham/Palace/Charlton fans Arsenal are generally at worst considered a bit bland. ''The worst fans in the country'' you must be joking. Any of them would take us over CFC in a heartbeat. Unless AFC have some hate following outside of London of course.

Hope this puts this truly bizarre and exclusive TSR obsession to bed. It's actually destroying what was once a decent forum for talking about 22 men and a football.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest