The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by weeknd5000
Giroud has been ****e for time. You lot can disagree if you want, but you know it's true

No I don't disagree. I been saying this for so long and so many people have disagreed. We can't chase a win with giroud, he's not that type of a player. He can hold the ball up there, when we need to hold on to a win but he's not a guy who you'd bring on when your chasing a win.
We needed a striker more than an Ozil in the summer for sure, I said this then too.

I just hope we win the FA cup, and then in the summer the board allows Wenger to do something.

I think Draxler will be snapped up after the WC too.

Real heartache I swear

Real ****ing heartache
The title is....

garn. Back to chasing top 4.
Reply 582
Crumble time...brilliant
Original post by Malevolent
Brace yourselves trolls incoming haha

I wish i could laugh. But my heart hurts
Yeah, not so easy to go and win at the Britannia is it now guys?
Original post by Malevolent
Brace yourselves trolls incoming haha

Nah saving up until the end of March. Today was nothing :wink:
Looks like we're competing with Arsenal for 4th spot this year
Reply 587
Original post by The Assassin
lolololololol, you know it's march when Arsenal start their crumble.

Remember you lot smashing stoke...oh wait you lost.
Original post by shawn_o1
Stoke did beat Man Utd and Chelsea this season, and took points off Man City :wink:

Yeah but you know the media love a Arsenal Crumble story so that will be overlooked, and rightfully so, seeing as Chelsea are leading and City will be level on points if they win their games in hand. We ****ed up, it doesn't matter what anyone else did.
Relax, you're still only four points behind. And you've got your two toughest fixtures (United home and away) out the way.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I advice you guys not to go on twitter.

It's standard now to sign out whenever we lose. Can't stand the tweets and I also don't know why am I'm still following piers morgan
Is this how the Man Utd fans felt when they lost to stoke? It hurts man. Now 4 points off the top, City with 2 games in hand, if Liverpool win they will leap frog us on goal difference and we'll be in 4th. What a great weekend this is turning out to be.

Nevertheless #COYG always.
Yeah, you were definitely ready for Stoke.

:wink:
Original post by Pete_91
Remember you lot smashing stoke...oh wait you lost.

Knew someone would say this. Difference is that was totally undeserved and the ref was against us (inb4 karma) -- you lot just played terrible today. This form shall continue.

Least we put 2 past them as well :wink:
Original post by Nichrome
Yeah, not so easy to go and win at the Britannia is it now guys?

Not for anyone but mostly us because Stoke fans see this as some sort of rivalry.

We have terrible record at the Brit though, 1 win in 6 I think, 1 in 7 now!
Reply 595
Even if 'Pool lose, which I guarantee they won't now, we're still massively struggling. Honestly think we might come 4th again...ffs.
I guess if Arsenal was a small club there wouldn't be any "wums" on this thread. Except Spurs ones. :wink:
Reply 597
Original post by The Assassin
Knew someone would say this. Difference is that was totally undeserved and the ref was against us (inb4 karma) -- you lot just played terrible today. This form shall continue.

Least we put 2 past them as well :wink:

Adam should have seen red half way through the first half for a stamp...

You deserved to lose as much as we did today.
We're all Southampton fans for the rest of the day.
Still got to face City and Chelsea and Spurs

GL

Latest