The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kruz
We're missing Ramsey so badly I don't as soon as he got injured Özil's performances started to drop

Posted from TSR Mobile

When's he back? I heard for Chelsea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
When's he back? I heard for Chelsea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I heard Bayern Second Leg. We need him so badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alan Pardew sounds like the man that you would catch banging your 18 year old daughter. Decent looking chap at 50, a bit of a hard man, got a bit of dosh, all in all a sly runt.
Savage and Hansen think it was a penalty, what a surprise!
Penalty was harsh I think, but his hands were raised above his shoulders and those seem to get given :dontknow: The seemed the better team anyway.
Reply 785
Original post by Zürich
Yea mate, we had to pay £450m for our stadium because of London property prices when the Ethihad cost £110m to build. Aren't we riding a sweet gravytrain?

Etihad cost city 0.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 786
Original post by little_tom
Alan Pardew sounds like the man that you would catch banging your 18 year old daughter. Decent looking chap at 50, a bit of a hard man, got a bit of dosh, all in all a sly runt.

To paraphrase Zurich. Takes a certain type of person to get wenger involved in a fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Savage and Hansen think it was a penalty, what a surprise!

Hansen didn't tbf.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
Nah I heard Bayern Second Leg. We need him so badly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well let's hope so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Someone before said it and ill say it again. Giroud isn't a striker you start with to win you games or get a goal he is a player you bring on when you're 1-0 up to help hold up the ball. We should of just said **** and got a loan for someone or just bought someone like huntelaar ie a poacher.

Thinking back at it though I reckon the best striker we could of got was jovetic he would of been perfect for our style of play. Tall, technically gifted, good pace, good link up play and can dribble with the ball and finish. Shame he's being wasted at city.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely can't stand Koscielny, he's got the most annoying face I've ever seen. So glad he gave away a penalty today.
Original post by 419
To paraphrase Zurich. Takes a certain type of person to get wenger involved in a fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loved Pardew's excuse. Something like:

"In my defence I get too close to the action, I'll be sitting down from now on"
I loved Pardew's excuse. Something like:

"In my defence I get too close to the action, I'll be sitting down from now on"

"I tried to push him away with my head....I don't think it was a headbutt".
Original post by Nichrome
Absolutely can't stand Koscielny, he's got the most annoying face I've ever seen. So glad he gave away a penalty today.

i was sayin the same about charlie adam his facial features make me mad.
Original post by SHOO
If real, barca or bayern were in the BPL, would they easily win it do you think? That and triumph in Europe?

Obv one of them would win it, ur smokin skittles.

Barca/real/bayern v stoke = stoke gettin ripped up.

Arsenal are not on der lvl
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Basiji
Go away man. I knew 5mins after I said that, that you're going to wait and see what happens after today's matches. Doesn't really work like that though. I can just say the same thing. You lost to Southampton at home and got beat convincingly by lowly Hull so don't try chat ****.

Wenger trolled u man, givin u hope at the start of da season looooll
Reply 796
So is that Arsenal's season down the ****ter in a month again?? same ol' same old.

can't wait till u come to the Lane in a few weeks. gonna troll hard on this thread.
Original post by Parano!d
So is that Arsenal's season down the ****ter in a month again?? same ol' same old.

can't wait till u come to the Lane in a few weeks. gonna troll hard on this thread.

Dw ozil will save dem
Reply 798
Original post by Deshi
Not sure if serious.

Of the last 18 finalists 8 have been English, 4 German, 3 Italian and 3 Spanish.

419 is correct in saying it's a cycle.

Just because English teams are getting boned in Europe this season it's all of a sudden down to not having a winter break and not due to the fact that we're weaker this time round and the Spanish and German teams are stronger? Really?

I was more referring to what makes our league the hardest in Europe, but consequentially the teams within aren't the strongest in Europe. Of those 8 out of 18 finalists, only once has the English team been the favourite (and that was because both finalists were English in 08). England produces weaker champions than others, notably La Liga and the bundesliga, because the season takes its toll more than in those countries so later rounds become more difficult to overcome having played more games and more stretched squads. It's basic maths really if you play more games with no break and everyone else has one you will be worse off...
(edited 10 years ago)
Ashamed of the idiots saying Wenger out after this performance (watch the ArsenalFanTV vids)...

Latest