The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Straight up G
Nah nah, he went and won a second won pretty soon after, that's why no-one vexes him.

If Arsenal win anything it'll be a massive ass fluke, and people will lay off them for a year or two, or maybe even three, and then we'll go back to 'four year trophy drought... trophy-less for half a decade... 6 seasons without a trophy...' etc

Even if we win something the rhetoric will change from 'no trophies in X years' to '1 trophy in X years'

Can't win either way really!!
(edited 10 years ago)
Nah nah, he went and won a second won pretty soon after, that's why no-one vexes him.

If Arsenal win anything it'll be a massive ass fluke, and people will lay off them for a year or two, or maybe even three, and then we'll go back to 'four year trophy drought... trophy-less for half a decade... 6 seasons without a trophy...' etc

So if we win the FA cup this year and one of the league/cup/CL next year will you leave us alone? :colondollar:
Reply 1582
Original post by So Instinct

Are we in 2008????

This is poor. Just like you terrible attempt at that thread.

Originality is a good thing.
:rofl2: all time classic video tbh, irdk why this aint used to troll you lot more

Anyone can lose a final, but only Arsenal Football Club can lose a final in the 89th minute bmt. Completely Koscielny's fault! He bossed Messi the week before ffs and flopped against that pensioner Martins wtf!!

We've lost 4 finals in the 89th/90th minute by the way;

Luton Town, Stein 1988
Zaragoza, Nayim 1995
Liverpool, Owen 2001
Birmingham, Pensioner, 2011
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 419
Are we in 2008????

This is poor. Just like you terrible attempt at that thread.

Originality is a good thing.

I have no idea what you're talking about.
:rofl2: all time classic video tbh, irdk why this aint used to troll you lot more

Honestly I think it's pity.
Original post by Pete_91
So if we win the FA cup this year and one of the league/cup/CL next year will you leave us alone? :colondollar:

Hmmm. If you win FA Cup this year, which you won't, it'll be harder to troll you lot, but still very possible. If you win a second trophy next year, which you won't, then I'll just move permanently to United fans, who by the stage will probably be entering the stagnation phase of a typical David Moyes' tenure.

Also why am I on ignore list man, thought we were boiz
Reply 1587

Story of your life enit.
Original post by Peggles_*
Anyone can lose a final, but only Arsenal Football Club can lose a final in the 89th minute bmt. Completely Koscielny's fault! He bossed Messi the week before ffs and flopped against that pensioner Martins wtf!!

Original post by Pete_91
Honestly I think it's pity.

What's with this whole acceptance of failure? Make some excuses about how you were robbed or got unlucky or were massacred by injuries or were battered by Birmingham's disgusting 19th century playing style or the ref mugged you off or you got food poisoning (lol Spurs) or Giroud was having an affair the night before or you were young back then but you're a complete grown-up team now etc etc

the dark knight came out in 2008 init

unless you were trying to troll with that response, but 419 don't fall prey to that line of attack so easily tbh, takes a bit longer to get him worked up.
Reply 1590
Hmmm. If you win FA Cup this year, which you won't, it'll be harder to troll you lot, but still very possible. If you win a second trophy next year, which you won't, then I'll just move permanently to United fans, who by the stage will probably be entering the stagnation phase of a typical David Moyes' tenure.

You do realise that Liverpool have won a solitary Capital One Cup(against a 2nd division team as well :rolleyes:) since AFC's drought began?

Nobody can even be bothered trolling Liverpool fans though
the dark knight came out in 2008 init

unless you were trying to troll with that response, but 419 don't fall prey to that line of attack so easily tbh, takes a bit longer to get him worked up.

Wow that's poor.

Tbh I was just being sincere and actually trying to cheer her up lol.
(edited 10 years ago)
What's with this whole acceptance of failure? Make some excuses about how you were robbed or got unlucky or were massacred by injuries or were battered by Birmingham's disgusting 19th century playing style or the ref mugged you off or you got food poisoning (lol Spurs) or Giroud was having an affair the night before or you were young back then but you're a complete grown-up team now etc etc

Dodgy lasagne is the footballing equivalent of 'the dog ate my homework'. At least in our mediocrity there's always spurs to fall back on as a laughing stock.

Also, you're off my list for now.
Original post by 419
Story of your life enit.

Was trying to be sincere but stay mad homie.
Original post by Zürich
You do realise that Liverpool have won a solitary Capital One Cup(against a 2nd division team as well :rolleyes:) since AFC's drought began?

Nobody can even be bothered trolling Liverpool fans though

Hello old friend, I was waiting for you to come say hello.

Nobody trolls Liverpool fans because we're generally regarded as some of the most knowledgable and best fans in this league. And because we didn't choke, bottle, slip up, banana skin our cup final, did we?
Hello old friend, I was waiting for you to come say hello.

Nobody trolls Liverpool fans because we're generally regarded as some of the most knowledgable and best fans in this league. And because we didn't choke, bottle, slip up, banana skin our cup final, did we?

Didn't it go to pens? You got pretty close tbh.
Tbh I was just being sincere and actually trying to cheer her up lol.

I laughed for far too long at this.

You probably are on all of our ignore lists because you are incredibly annoying.
Hold on, how can Arsenal be on a 'trophy drought' when they've won the Emirates cup twice? These Liverpool fans are clutching on straws tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stopmessing
Hold on, how can Arsenal be on a 'trophy drought' when they've won the Emirates cup twice? These Liverpool fans are clutching on straws tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yawn:

Run along, you're really not funny.

Latest