The Student Room Group

University Response deadline

Hi guys. I have applied for operating department practice at 5 universities. I have received replies from 4, but the 5th, Sheffield, is "currently considering my application" according to UCAS. I was just wondering if anyone knows what the decision deadline is? Thanks.
Reply 1
They have till May to reply.
Original post by NatBenson93
Hi guys. I have applied for operating department practice at 5 universities. I have received replies from 4, but the 5th, Sheffield, is "currently considering my application" according to UCAS. I was just wondering if anyone knows what the decision deadline is? Thanks.

They have until May 8th, though many of my Scottish unis promised to make a decision by March 31st so I suppose English universities might aim at that date too.
FYI, I have heard back from one university, so don't panic, you have 4 out of 5, that's much better :biggrin:
Reply 3

I've had the same issue with KCL, I got my four in the first two months...and they're taking forever to reply! The wait is horrible :frown:
Good luck!
Reply 4

If you applied before the January deadline then they have until the 8th of May to decide.

You can find all of the key dates on the UCAS website here.
Reply 5
Original post by czechmishaout
They have until May 8th, though many of my Scottish unis promised to make a decision by March 31st so I suppose English universities might aim at that date too.
FYI, I have heard back from one university, so don't panic, you have 4 out of 5, that's much better :biggrin:

They're "encouraged" to reply by 31st March, but nothing happens if they don't (and nothing good happens if they do, either).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending