The Student Room Group

Ucas Reference

My Ucas referee marked the reference section complete without adding the reference and told me that he had completed it. UCAS also marked my reference section complete. But now one of my university choices has contacted me that the reference is not complete. This one has given me an option to send a reference through email within 5 days but the other universities haven't contacted me yet. I have e-mailed them but no response so far. I am running out of time. Any guidance?
Original post by WordsFiddle
My Ucas referee marked the reference section complete without adding the reference and told me that he had completed it. UCAS also marked my reference section complete. But now one of my university choices has contacted me that the reference is not complete. This one has given me an option to send a reference through email within 5 days but the other universities haven't contacted me yet. I have e-mailed them but no response so far. I am running out of time. Any guidance?

You'll be fine. Adding the reference in UCAS is not your responsibility and so the universities will know it wasn't your mistake. You've already applied before the deadline so you should be fine and the universities will contact you asking for the reference whenever they get round to reviewing it.
5 days is a short deadline, (especially for something out of your control). Make sure you contact that choice and let them know you’re arranging the reference but may not meet that timescale.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending