The Student Room Group

No response from cardiff university

Hi i’ve applied to cardiff university and was hoping to put it as my first or second option. they have been getting back to everyone i know with offers but still have not gotten back to me. i haven’t received a rejection or an offer. what should i do if i get no response even after the deadline date written on UCAS. is that an automatic rejection? why are they taking so long to respond and is anyone else having this sort of issue with cardiff? I applied to Psychology and have received every other offer other than cardiff.
Original post by vindaloocurry
Hi i’ve applied to cardiff university and was hoping to put it as my first or second option. they have been getting back to everyone i know with offers but still have not gotten back to me. i haven’t received a rejection or an offer. what should i do if i get no response even after the deadline date written on UCAS. is that an automatic rejection? why are they taking so long to respond and is anyone else having this sort of issue with cardiff? I applied to Psychology and have received every other offer other than cardiff.

If they don't respond by the decision deadline then UCAS will mark the application as unsuccessful auomatically so you can make your Firm and Insurance choices. That's rare, and in the vast majority of cases you will have an offer or rejection by then.

It may be worth calling them just to check that you haven't missed any requests for information.
When’s the decision deadline?
Original post by curiousgeorge12
When’s the decision deadline?

16th May if you applied pre-Jan 31st.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending