The Student Room Group

OCR AS Physics A G482 Questions

Hey,
I was wondering if anyone had a massive pack of questions for OCR AS Physics A G482. I am studying Physics independently and i need as meany questions. I was looking for Module Questions if they are also available. That would help a lot
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Mina Makin
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone had a massive pack of questions for OCR AS Physics A G482. I am studying Physics independently and i need as meany questions. I was looking for Module Questions if they are also available. That would help a lot
Thanks

Download all of the past papers from OCR's website, and the papers for the previous specification from elsewhere (google it) :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by alow
Download all of the past papers from OCR's website, and the papers for the previous specification from elsewhere (google it) :smile:

Thanks for your help. i was just wondering if there are topic exam questions which would be better to understand topics.
Also what is the best way to get an A in AS physics?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Mina Makin
Thanks for your help. i was just wondering if there are topic exam questions which would be better to understand topics.
Also what is the best way to get an A in AS physics?

If you don't understand the mechanics stuff, the mechanics modules from A Level Maths can help (M1-3 especially). For the other stuff it could be good to read a text that's a bit more advanced or comprehensive (this is quite good).

The best way to get good marks is to practice using past papers and study the markschemes.

Quick Reply

Latest