The Student Room Group

Cambridge Uni - Is my CS application worth it?

I am applying for BSc at University of Cambridge (specially Lucy Cavendish College). At GCSE I achieved 9999998887. I have been predicted A*,A*,A,B in Maths, Computer Science, Further Maths and Physics. I have done many extra-curriculars, but I am scared because of my TMUA, I will be rejected (it went soooo bad I was really ill and i think my chances have decreased tremendously from it).
Original post by Anonymous #1
I am applying for BSc at University of Cambridge (specially Lucy Cavendish College). At GCSE I achieved 9999998887. I have been predicted A*,A*,A,B in Maths, Computer Science, Further Maths and Physics. I have done many extra-curriculars, but I am scared because of my TMUA, I will be rejected (it went soooo bad I was really ill and i think my chances have decreased tremendously from it).

Which examboard specification are you taking for A-Level Physics? 😧 Some boards like AQA and OCR are much better with their questions than Edexcel and CIE. ☹️
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by thegeek888
Which examboard specification are you taking for A-Level Physics? 😧 Some boards like AQA and OCR are much better with their questions than Edexcel and CIE. ☹️

AQA with the worst teachers :frown:
Original post by madforcs
AQA with the worst teachers :frown:

If you do all the past papers for A-Level AQA Physics and some of the same topics in Edexcel, CIE, OCR A, OCR B, CCEA, SQA and WJEC EDUCAS, you should get an A grade!!! 😀

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending