The Student Room Group

Mature students living in halls?

any "mature" students have any experience or planning to live in halls? Im 26 and have received conditional offers from Queens and Magee.
Reply 1
I am! I'm planning on going to Bucks New Uni and have done lots of research on their halls of residence. I am hoping to get a studio flat within one of their halls as at 28 I don't think I'd fare too well sharing with 18 year olds :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
yea a bunch of 18 year olds is my worry. lol. think i would be ok with 21+. ive read somwer that you can request to put in the same place as over mature students.
Reply 3
Original post by tonymcguigan1987
yea a bunch of 18 year olds is my worry. lol. think i would be ok with 21+. ive read somwer that you can request to put in the same place as over mature students.

I didn't know that! I'm waiting on info from the uni about accommodation so hopefully they'll be something about it in there.
Yea i think most unis do it
Reply 5
My first time round at uni, I was 22 and lived in halls, there was a range of ages, I think the oldest was 45 :smile:
Original post by xlizx
My first time round at uni, I was 22 and lived in halls, there was a range of ages, I think the oldest was 45 :smile:
cheers.. thats reassuring :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending