The Student Room Group

Student Finance Change

I've applied as a mature student through clearing this year to LJMU and been accepted however I'm aware my student finance application is fairly late. I've also put down on my SF application that I will be living at home but over the last few days my situation has changed and I will be living in student halls, is there any point in notifying SF of my change of address, and who should I contact at the university to inform that my tuition payment may be delayed??
Original post by wokee
I've applied as a mature student through clearing this year to LJMU and been accepted however I'm aware my student finance application is fairly late. I've also put down on my SF application that I will be living at home but over the last few days my situation has changed and I will be living in student halls, is there any point in notifying SF of my change of address, and who should I contact at the university to inform that my tuition payment may be delayed??

You will be eligible for a higher maintenance loan if you are living away from home so it is worth making that change to your application. The uni department should be something like student records/finance.
Hi :smile:

I would recommend contacting the money advice team and talking to them. Their email address and phone numbers are found here - https://www.ljmu.ac.uk/discover/fees-and-funding/contact-us

Hope this helps!

Ellen
Liverpool John Moores University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending