The Student Room Group

Pussy Riot members attacked at McDonalds

Don't they realise that the more they attack them, the bigger their voice will be?
Reply 2
Original post by clh_hilary
Don't they realise that the more they attack them, the bigger their voice will be?

One would think, they are just going to get bigger support outside of Russia and possible inside of Russia too.
Original post by MissLadyLexi25
One would think, they are just going to get bigger support outside of Russia and possible inside of Russia too.

Perhaps they are secret supporters.
Reply 4
Original post by clh_hilary
Perhaps they are secret supporters.

I doubt it, I have a friend from Russia and the attitudes towards this sort or like night and day compared to the west. The majority of people in Russia see them as a joke.
I doubt it, I have a friend from Russia and the attitudes towards this sort or like night and day compared to the west. The majority of people in Russia see them as a joke.

They won't care, and definitely won't care enough to attack them, if they do see them nothing more than a joke.
When they stop doing stupid things (e.g. putting chicken in vaginas), they may have a chance at some sympathy from me.
Reply 7
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
When they stop doing stupid things (e.g. putting chicken in vaginas), they may have a chance at some sympathy from me.

This attack was completely unprovoked, all they were doing was having meeting. Those men had no right to put their hands on them.
This attack was completely unprovoked, all they were doing was having meeting. Those men had no right to put their hands on them.

and they had no right go into someone's shop and put a chicken in a vagina.
Reply 9
Haha attention seekers, that moment they realise putin wont be scared by bad CNN headlines
and they had no right go into someone's shop and put a chicken in a vagina.

So because of the actions of other members these women deserve to be beaten? You do realize these aren't the same women who participated in that obvious attention seeking stunt?
So because of the actions of other members these women deserve to be beaten? You do realize these aren't the same women who participated in that obvious attention seeking stunt?

I am sure that they have done other things just as bad.

. By your logic its ok for four grown men to beat up and gang up on two defenseless women because you think that might shove chicken up their vaginas?!
(edited 10 years ago)
Oh well.
Reply 14

Wow you are an absolute idiot. By your logic its ok for four grown men to beat up and gang up on two defenseless women because you think that might shove chicken up their vaginas?! Please don't reproduce.

Oh please, he is right you know - why don't you do some research. They had public sex in a museum too in case you didn't know - anyways, not saying it's right but not many ppl have respect for them. No-one really cares.
Reply 15
They should just release an album imo.
Original post by Mackay
They should just release an album imo.

They are not even a band!!
Reply 17
They are not even a band!!

That was the joke...
Reply 18
I saw the full video to this a few weeks ago. It looked very staged, to say the least.

Found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Xnf5bDBTg
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending