The Student Room Group

Group interview from McDonald's

Hello, everyone! I have just received the invitation to the group interview from McDonald's. The position is 'crew member'. I am a little confused because I have never participated in a group interview for a part-time job. If anyone has participated in it before, could you please tell me the specific process of the group interview? Thank you very much!
Original post by Lydialian1120
Hello, everyone! I have just received the invitation to the group interview from McDonald's. The position is 'crew member'. I am a little confused because I have never participated in a group interview for a part-time job. If anyone has participated in it before, could you please tell me the specific process of the group interview? Thank you very much!

I have done a group interview before for a cinema job. (i didn't get the job but yolo) It's basically a group of people in a room and you either complete tasks or challenges by yourself or in a small group. At mine they kept a point system with different criteria and they mark you individually. For example, I had to learn facts about my partner and introduce her to the room. Also, in small groups we were given different scenarios about things that may happen on the job e.g. if someone returns food ect. and then you have to say what you would hypothetically do to the group. I hope this was helpful.
(edited 1 year ago)
Thank you very much! It helps a lot:smile:

Original post by princesscharli3
I have done a group interview before for a cinema job. (i didn't get the job but yolo) It's basically a group of people in a room and you either complete tasks or challenges by yourself or in a small group. At mine they kept a point system with different criteria and they mark you individually. For example, I had to learn facts about my partner and introduce her to the room. Also, in small groups we were given different scenarios about things that may happen on the job e.g. if someone returns food ect. and then you have to say what you would hypothetically do to the group. I hope this was helpful.
Reply 3
Original post by Lydialian1120

How was it? Could you please tell me what they asked and what you had to do! I have a group interview with McDonalds soon :smile:

Also, did you get the job?
Original post by nuwo
How was it? Could you please tell me what they asked and what you had to do! I have a group interview with McDonalds soon :smile:

Also, did you get the job?

How was yours like??
How was your interview? What questions were asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending