Aston

Kings College London

Portsmouth

-Doing BTEC IT getting D*D*D*

-Want to do Comp Sci BSc or Computing BSc

-Accepted for Leicester and Portsmouth

-Declined for Nottingham

-Awaiting decisions from Aston and KCL

ISSUE: Girlfriend from Moscow, Russia is coming to study in Nottingham, where I was declined. I want to know if I can appeal Nottingham's decision somehow or somehow apply to Nottingham Trent and if so how do I go about doing this?

-- Thanks --

There, brevity at it's finest.
(edited 10 years ago)
An appeal almost certainly won't work. They looked at your application & rejected it along with hundreds of others. You could ask for feedback on why they rejected you, just to make sure there wasn't a palpable error on their part.

As for Trent, you can only go there if you reject all your offers and apply through Extra - or Clearing, I suppose. If you do that, contact Trent first to see how they would look upon your application.

As for the wisdom of such a course of action, I cannot comment apart from pointing out that Leicester isn't far away from Nottingham.
Original post by CartingTheGoods

Leicester

Nottingham

Aston

Kings College London

Portsmouth

-Doing BTEC IT getting D*D*D*

-Want to do Comp Sci BSc or Computing BSc

-Accepted for Leicester and Portsmouth

-Declined for Nottingham

-Awaiting decisions from Aston and KCL

ISSUE: Girlfriend from Moscow, Russia is coming to study in Nottingham, where I was declined. I want to know if I can appeal Nottingham's decision somehow or somehow apply to Nottingham Trent and if so how do I go about doing this?

-- Thanks --

There, brevity at it's finest.

Appeal - no
Withdraw from all applications and apply to Trent through Extra if there's the right course
Good idea? Imho no
Answering at its briefest
Original post by ageshallnot
An appeal almost certainly won't work. They looked at your application & rejected it along with hundreds of others. You could ask for feedback on why they rejected you, just to make sure there wasn't a palpable error on their part.

As for Trent, you can only go there if you reject all your offers and apply through Extra - or Clearing, I suppose. If you do that, contact Trent first to see how they would look upon your application.

As for the wisdom of such a course of action, I cannot comment apart from pointing out that Leicester isn't far away from Nottingham.

High five! Only reason I didn't put in Leicester's proximity was to keep it brief!
Original post by carnationlilyrose
High five! Only reason I didn't put in Leicester's proximity was to keep it brief!

Back at you!

Simultaneous, similar advice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending