The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

DMU scholarship and lab assistance

I am quite curious about the scholarship system at DMU.
Will there be any scholarships if someone gets 70 and 70 above individually in DMU?
Lab assistants get to learn a lot of things. Is there any scope in DMU to become a lab assistant? If yes, what qualifications are needed?
Original post by Sadia Hossain
I am quite curious about the scholarship system at DMU.
Will there be any scholarships if someone gets 70 and 70 above individually in DMU?
Lab assistants get to learn a lot of things. Is there any scope in DMU to become a lab assistant? If yes, what qualifications are needed?

Hi there @Sadia Hossain - it's great to see you are interested in being a Lab Assistant and considering how to fund study towards this! 😀

We offer a number of Scholarships and support for students here at DMU.
You can browse and query any applicable scholarships - as they all vary depending on your circumstances! Please see more support and info on our dedicated webpages for them here: Student Finance (dmu.ac.uk) 💷💳️👛

For exact qualifications or advice on how to become a Lab Assistant, as with any career, it's best to research and ask the experts! There may be multiple pathways, or a more traditional, or academic route. From a quick look it's best, if not necessary, to hold an undergraduate degree that provides an opportunity for lab experience and is in laboratory sciences. 🧪🧫
Regarding your query about vacancies at DMU, [b]job or career opportunities are listed here:[url=Jobs]https://www.dmu.ac.uk/jobs/index.aspx]Jobs at DMU🥼

I hope this has been helpful and feel free to fire away with any questions! 🔥

-Rose🌹, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 4 months ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending