The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

International students - here's how to apply through Clearing

International students can still apply to study at the University of Bradford for September 2023.

You should apply using our direct online application platform. 💻

We are here to help you through the process, from finding the right course to helping you secure your visa and making travel arrangements to move to the UK.

How to apply
Step 1: Find a course that still has places available.
Step 2: Apply for the course online
Step 3: You will now need to pay a tuition fee deposit and request your Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). Our International Student Support & UKVI Compliance Team will assist and support you throughout this process.
Step 4: Once you have a CAS you will need to obtain a visa. Again, we will assist and support you throughout this process. Once you have your visa you can start preparing for life at the University of Bradford.

Ready to apply?
If you're based outside of the UK you can apply online now. 👋

If you have any questions please do ask and I'll do my best to help!

Becky
Reply 1
Hi, how much time will this take? I know the CAS is 1-2 working days but what about the whole visa process?
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by arhhm
Hi, how much time will this take? I know the CAS is 1-2 working days but what about the whole visa process?

Hey @arhhm :smile:

Visa processing times vary from country to country. Please ensure that you apply with plenty of time for your visa application to be processed before your course starts. See the government website to check how long it may take to make a decision on your visa outside the UK.

Please remember that the actual processing times may vary depending on your circumstances and the date of application. A standard visa application can take up to 8 weeks to process; if you have not had a decision once the 8 weeks have passed, please contact the Visa Support Team.

I hope this helps!

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending