The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Futuremedic2096
Apply where, imperial? if im honest most who apply to Cambridge and are successful are predicted 4/5 A*S at A2. For medicine and chemistry imperial is AAA AAA/A*AA respectively

Ahh I haven't checked chem/med, mechanical engineering at imperial is A*A*A:tongue:
Original post by Red Fox
Ahh I haven't checked chem/med, mechanical engineering at imperial is A*A*A:tongue:

Yeah im aware of that one, didn't know what your plans where, but if you are confident of 95 in maths then 2A* isn't unreasonable is it! And I have a friend whos offer for bioeng was A*A*AA (did four) and he got A*AAB and still got in
Reply 382
Yeah im aware of that one, didn't know what your plans where, but if you are confident of 95 in maths then 2A* isn't unreasonable is it! And I have a friend whos offer for bioeng was A*A*AA (did four) and he got A*AAB and still got in

Yeah well that sounds promising then:smile:
Original post by Red Fox
Yeah well that sounds promising then:smile:

im sure youll be fine.
My aim is to be predicted A*A*A n bio chem maths/physics respectively
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 384
im sure youll be fine.
My amsiso be predicted A*A*A n bio chem maths respectively

I'm sure you'll get them too:biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Red Fox
I'm sure, you'll get them too:biggrin:

Fingers Crossed hey. IO should hopefully get an A/A* in my epq but well see, I don't know how much they look at that kind of thing either
they seem to be approaching awfully quickly, but I revised for unit 1 as though I would be doing them in January so that's not too bad, but this epq is starting to take its toll if im honest

They felt so far away until this morning when I looked at a calender! The exam I'm most worried about is unit 1 biology, because you need to learn lots and lots of very specific information...
Reply 387
Fingers Crossed hey. IO should hopefully get an A/A* in my epq but well see, I don't know how much they look at that kind of thing either

I might do the EPQ, but I'm not sure
Original post by Georgiecat
They felt so far away until this morning when I looked at a calender! The exam I'm most worried about is unit 1 biology, because you need to learn lots and lots of very specific information...

You on AQA? Im ok with that I normally gt 100% of the recall, its the stupid draw on the graph or suggest stupid reasons for this or that. (detectable bitterness) im not loving unit 2 biology, it seems awfully bitty
Original post by Red Fox
I might do the EPQ, but I'm not sure

Im now about to save 4/5 of my second draft to complete tomorrow
Reply 390
Im now about to save 4/5 of my second draft to complete tomorrow

What are you doing it on?
Original post by Red Fox
What are you doing it on?

Schizophrenia: Nature vs Nurture
Reply 392
Schizophrenia: Nature vs Nurture

Sounds interesting:smile:, I have no idea what to do it on
Reply 393
Original post by Leechayy
When is it? :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham Physics workshop is the 13th and 14th April and Corpus Christi Open Day is the 12th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
Sounds interesting:smile:, I have no idea what to do it on

Read around the topic area like journals and stuff, that's how I got my idea
My friends and I were arguing.

I said that every opinion has an explanation. Here's why I think that. People aren't born with opinions, they form and change as we live. So sometimes, an opinion we have might possess subconscious origins, such as confirmation bias. Other opinions might have obvious origins, perhaps from something we've experienced. Is it wrong of me to say I won't appreciate someone's opinion, if I personally feel that they need to explain why they have it, if they do not explain it?
Reply 396
Hi
can you add me to the following threads please
AQA Biology, Chemistry and Psychology
MEI Maths
Thanks
Original post by maz783
Hi
can you add me to the following threads please
AQA Biology, Chemistry and Psychology
MEI Maths
Thanks

How are you finding biology?!
Reply 398
Does anyone take their own laptop to sixth form?
Original post by iJess
Does anyone take their own laptop to sixth form?

Yes, and my iPad ( not both at once), I only take them if I think I'll need it though! Like to do my epq for example, so I'm taking my laptop tomorrow! My school has MacBooks and iPads we can use but it's so much easier having your Own! I just pop it in my school bag!

Latest