The Student Room Group

How can i revise 3 units by thursday

I have mock exams on thursday on biology and chemistry. I have to read and know 330 pages. I need to read approx 28 pages per subject per day so i can answer the questions in the test. Is it possible to do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Well, it's not impossible; but you only have yourself to blame for leaving it too late, if you fail.
Perhaps by logging off TSR and starting even though you have left it quite late.

The internet can not study for you!
Reply 3
I am also in this predicament - 3 science mocks in the week.. It's only mocks so just go over the pages skim reading and making a few SHORT notes.. And maybe (if you have the CGP revision guide) answer the questions on the unit summary (something like that) page.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask for a temporary ban from TSR, turn off your mobile devices, unpug the TV and Xbox, don't go out and tell your frinds not to call on you for the next three days.

Then study every waking hour you have and limit the time you spend sleeping to the minimum say 8 hrs and no more.

Discipline yourself.

It can be done but only you can do it. It's a test of character as much as a test of knowledge.
You have 2 options

Revise 1 unit really well and fail the others

Try to learn everything and fail all of them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending