The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science Exam Revision

I have my Unit 5 Applied science exams in January, how much revision should i do in a day?
Hi,

I am also doing revision for the Unit 5 exam in January. My advice would be to revise during your break/lunch (if you have any free time) straight after your Physics/Biology/Chemistry lesson. You can go over the notes you have written/the content that learnt and turn it into revision material for the exam so you don’t forget anything. If not, at home you should give yourself maybe 2-3 hours or it make take longer. Make sure you have breaks in between.

Good luck with the Unit 5 exam in January!
Reply 2
Original post by mynameisrahrah
Hi,

I am also doing revision for the Unit 5 exam in January. My advice would be to revise during your break/lunch (if you have any free time) straight after your Physics/Biology/Chemistry lesson. You can go over the notes you have written/the content that learnt and turn it into revision material for the exam so you don’t forget anything. If not, at home you should give yourself maybe 2-3 hours or it make take longer. Make sure you have breaks in between.

Good luck with the Unit 5 exam in January!

Thank you, good luck to you too!
Reply 3
Do you guys need unit 5 past papers?
Reply 4
What do I revise for my chemistry and physics paper for tommorow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending