The Student Room Group

Anyone else think feet are disgusting ?

Have no idea why I hate them so much. Always have, probably always will. I just think they're vile.

My flatmates left her flip flops on the floor next to me and they're making me feel uncomfortable just being there knowing feet have been on them recently.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I bet you would be hilarious on a date if someone started playing footsie with you! :smile:
They really don't bother me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Some people have a fetish for them. To each their own! :laugh:
Reply 4
I've got a thing about feet aswell. I hate touching my own, don't want to touch other peoples and don't share my shoes with friends.
Reply 5
Same answer as Lucy, they don't bother me.

Don't get what Zhy gets out of it though, surely boobs/arse are infinitely better than feet
Reply 6
Original post by Tosca
I bet you would be hilarious on a date if someone started playing footsie with you! :smile:

It would probably be an Oxfam bin job for my shoes after the date.
Reply 7
Original post by Leftee
Some people have a fetish for them. To each their own! :laugh:

I know. I don't understand it.
Reply 8
Toenails freak me out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by H0ls
don't share my shoes with friends.
ew hate the thought of doing that myself!
Reply 10
Original post by Juno
Toenails freak me out

Posted from TSR Mobile

Minging aren't they.
Revolting, rotten, vile things. I loathe feet, (imagine all this in a dramatic voice, that is how much I hate them). I'm terrified of feet, when I was about 6, my aunts who were 15 and 17 at the time when they stayed over they shared my room and always made me tickle their feet, it was horrible I'm still traumatised. I can't look at them, or have anyone's feet near me, blagghh!
Reply 12
No? I love feet :sexface:
Hate touching feet, hate people touching my feet.
Reply 14
In fairness though we shouldn't be hating on them too much, they do get us around throughout our life. :smile:
I like my own feet but no one else's :tongue:
Original post by Xyloid
Have no idea why I hate them so much. Always have, probably always will. I just think they're vile.

My flatmates left her flip flops on the floor next to me and they're making me feel uncomfortable just being there knowing feet have been on them recently.

Enjoy
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Tosca
In fairness though we shouldn't be hating on them too much, they do get us around throughout our life. :smile:

Don't mind my own, just other peoples.
I find them revolting. Not sure why, apart from the obvious - they're ****ing disgusting.

I hate my own as well. I'd be much happier if we all had little green blobs at the end of our ankles, assuming they weren't any less functional.
Reply 19
Original post by King Leonidas
Enjoy

Uncool man.

Quick Reply

Latest