The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by BCMFM16
GUYS WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS SOLVE OUR ISSUES WITH A ROUND OF STARBUCKS I'LL paY Alpha what do you like?

You really love your starbucks dont you? :smile:
Reply 581
Original post by nurav11
You really love your starbucks dont you? :smile:

Cotton candy frap/ green tea for the win!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Original post by AlphaNick

I think you should have a look at my pseudo intellectuals thread, I think it would apply to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Original post by Arieisit
I think you should have a look at my pseudo intellectuals thread, I think it would apply to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying we're too dumb for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 584
Original post by AlphaNick
I've only had tea 5 times in my life - each time someone else made it for me so don't ask. I'd prefer a cola...

Starbucks make their own brand of cola!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 585
Original post by BCMFM16
Are you saying we're too dumb for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, if you want to classify yourself as a pseudo intellectual then go right ahead. I cannot however fathom how you'd want to call yourself a pseudo intellectual but it is apparent that you do not know the meaning of the phrase.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 586
No, if you want to classify yourself as a pseudo intellectual then go right ahead. I cannot however fathom how you'd want to call yourself a pseudo intellectual but it is apparent that you do not know the meaning of the phrase.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I googled it

Posted from TSR Mobile
none so far, but i should start. I'm thinking i wont get my target grades now =(
Original post by Jalal Uddin
Jeez. This thread is going downhill with these pretentious pricks flouting their apparent 'genius'...

C'mon dudes, just stop it.

Jalal telling it as it is :lol:
Reply 589
Original post by WanderingWorrier

Wandering! I'm gathering our groups for Starbucks! Alpha says he will have water since he doesn't like any drinks what will you have?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol the argument doe :lol:
Starting history revision today! Actually did proper notes, so that's some progress eyyy :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by WanderingWorrier

For that, I might just forgive you for liking chemistry :tongue:
Anyway, back to the purpose of the thread:

I'm in year 10, doing six exams, but all six are within the space of two weeks, hence I'm revising four points on the specification a day as well past papers which adds up to around 4-5 hours(with a lot of procrastination in between).

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's more that you arent really clear.what i'm understanding from pseudo-intellectual is fake-intellectual(correct me if I'm wrong; cba for Google). From that you either mean fake as in not actually or fake as in pretending, meaning what you said can easilly be misconstrued
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido

I'm in year 10, doing six exams, but all six are within the space of two weeks, hence I'm revising four points on the specification a day as well past papers which adds up to around 4-5 hours(with a lot of procrastination in between).

That's awesome dude, you're looking at the specification and all. You can't really go wrong if you read the spec and find out exactly what they want you to do.

Eek. Are all these exams different or like 3 subjects but different units?
If they're different subjects then ouch...

Good luck!
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido

Dude, your revising the Same amount as me, and I'm in year 11 -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lyricalvibe
Dude, your revising the Same amount as me, and I'm in year 11 -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha dude, you're feeling bad?
I'm in year 11 and haven't started at all really...

*mild panic attack*

Brb revising now.
Honest.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Jalal Uddin
That's awesome dude, you're looking at the specification and all. You can't really go wrong if you read the spec and find out exactly what they want you to do.

Thanks, I've finding out about which methods get the best grades and asked my sister, and both highlighted actually knowing what you need to know is a very important factor.

Eek. Are all these exams different or like 3 subjects but different units?
If they're different subjects then ouch...

Good luck!

Basically I have an RS(50%), then Geography(25%), then RS(50%), then History(37.5%), then Geography(50%) and lastly History(37.5%).

Thanks, I'm aiming to achieve three A*s this year, but it'll be hard to do so with History as well English not being one of my strongest subjects.

What about you?
Reply 599
Original post by lyricalvibe
It's more that you arent really clear.what i'm understanding from pseudo-intellectual is fake-intellectual(correct me if I'm wrong; cba for Google). From that you either mean fake as in not actually or fake as in pretending, meaning what you said can easilly be misconstrued

I have no time to waste here on people who cannot understand a word in context. Good bye. You all clearly need to revise English.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest