The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster 2024 Applicants

Hey there,

Just wanted to make this thread for any applicants this year.

I’ve just finished my Biology exam, and am waiting to do my English.

Good luck all!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how did the biology exam go for you? i didnt finish in time
Original post by hyxor
how did the biology exam go for you? i didnt finish in time

Me neither! I missed off about 7 question at the end, and just clicked random answers. There were a couple I wasn’t sure about, but I thought the majority was good. It was harder than I thought it would be.

What other exam did you take?
Reply 3
Original post by crochetingduck
Me neither! I missed off about 7 question at the end, and just clicked random answers. There were a couple I wasn’t sure about, but I thought the majority was good. It was harder than I thought it would be.

i took maths for the other exam. ffs couldnt even concentrate cuz my family was screaming downstairs
Original post by hyxor

i took maths for the other exam. ffs couldnt even concentrate cuz my family was screaming downstairs

Oh bless you. How was maths? I’m planning to take it as an a-level, but didn’t choose it as an exam as I was worried the questions might be really difficult. I got lucky and my brothers were out of the house - didn’t stop the dogs barking every few minutes though aha
Reply 5
i mean biology was fine since it was early in the morning but i had maths at 1:30pm and everyone was up with lot of shouting and siblings playing roblox at max volume. Couldn't even tell them to keep the noise down cuz if u left the camera you get kicked out apparently
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by hyxor
i mean biology was fine since it was early in the morning but i had maths at 1:30pm and everyone was up with lot of shouting and siblings playing roblox at max volume. Couldn't even tell them to keep the noise down cuz if u left the camera you get kicked out apparently

Haha, good ol Roblox. Maths was quite late then! My other was 11:30.
Reply 7
The maths was actually so hard
Reply 8
Original post by hyxor

How did you find the maths?
Reply 9
Original post by emilyi88

What did you get for the coordinate of the centroid
Reply 10
heyy, anyone do french and english? that poem in english had me screaming

Oh gosh, I had a feeling it might be! I did an entrance exam for a grammar school last weekend, and found the maths so, so difficult. Good luck!
Original post by luving
heyy, anyone do french and english? that poem in english had me screaming

I did English too! The poem definitely took me a good while to understand - but I think it was about racism, and how everyone’s the same inside? I hope I had a few good points. Good luck! X
Is anyone on instagram? Just so if we get asked back for interview!
Reply 14
I did English too! The poem definitely took me a good while to understand - but I think it was about racism, and how everyone’s the same inside? I hope I had a few good points. Good luck! X

thats an interesting take! how much were you able to write? i didn't write as much as i wanted to </3
anyone do economics

i couldnt finish in time :frown:
Original post by luving

thats an interesting take! how much were you able to write? i didn't write as much as i wanted to </3

To be honest, a lot of what I wrote was waffle - but I think four paragraphs? Then a little conclusion at the end, but it was only about four lines.
Original post by luving

I’m sorry you didn’t write as much as you wanted to! Good luck xx
Reply 18
How did you find the maths?

i found it quite difficult actually which was a disappointment considering im doing pretty well in maths tests at school currently
Reply 19
Original post by Raaacowww
What did you get for the coordinate of the centroid

Idk if its right but I guessed (2,2)

Quick Reply

Latest