The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by teenhorrorstory
In my skl,All year 10s apart from those doing triple science do their exams in year 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the school can decide when they wish pupils to take the exams if the school board oks it with the different exam boards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andrewlowe97
I think the school can decide when they wish pupils to take the exams if the school board oks it with the different exam boards

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh. We do gcses over yr 9,10 and 11. Unless you do really bad in the official mocks,you'll get entered

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiviL97
Is it me or is this a little unfair? My cousin is in year 10 and today she was told that her actual science gcse exam is in june this year!!! They could of given her more notice plus she is only in year 10. Has something like this in year 10 happened to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They should have told her earlier :yep: The double science group in my year (y10) have their exams in May of this year too though..
Reply 9743
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398703359.075742.jpg

This is what my laziness has resulted to lmfao. I got them for all three sciences and for Maths. Fingers crossed haha
Reply 9744
Original post by AMYC1999
They should have told her earlier :yep: The double science group in my year (y10) have their exams in May of this year too though..

Poor year 10s tbh haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiviL97
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398703359.075742.jpg

This is what my laziness has resulted to lmfao. I got them for all three sciences and for Maths. Fingers crossed haha

Just to let you know...

That's just a marketing strategy, but at least you're revising :smile:
Original post by LiviL97
Poor year 10s tbh haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'd rather have my science exams this year too, better than all 9 of them next year :redface:
Thread is still open... :0
Original post by eastguava
thread is still open... :0

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1398707266.241999.jpg

ikr?
Reply 9749
Original post by KairosEden
Just to let you know...

That's just a marketing strategy, but at least you're revising :smile:

Lmao I know. I am just using this for quick sessions. I'm still going to be doing other revision hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LiviL97
Is it me or is this a little unfair? My cousin is in year 10 and today she was told that her actual science gcse exam is in june this year!!! They could of given her more notice plus she is only in year 10. Has something like this in year 10 happened to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes but in my case it was just a mock but we were threatened that if we did badly then we would be kicked out of triple science
Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest