The Student Room Group

Looking for a flat or house share in london

Hi, i'm looking for a flat share in London, i'm starting in September at UAL:LCC on the Graphic Media Design course and will be turning 21 in September. An ideal location for me would be east/south east London and my budget is around £500p/m including bills. Message me you have a spare room that fits what i'm looking for or if you would like a flat share with the same kind of requirement! x
Reply 1
Hey are you still looking for flat mates? I'm starting lcc in September and looking to live in South East preferably and at same price range as you. Let me know!
Original post by 93tam93
Hi, i'm looking for a flat share in London, i'm starting in September at UAL:LCC on the Graphic Media Design course and will be turning 21 in September. An ideal location for me would be east/south east London and my budget is around £500p/m including bills. Message me you have a spare room that fits what i'm looking for or if you would like a flat share with the same kind of requirement! x

Try and see if your Uni do an event where they help people get into a house together?! Mine did in London, and there's lots of those around
also try different rent a room websites, you can probs find some for that price range in the area, but some will be more expensive including all bills etc :smile:
X
hi!
i'm starting UAL LCC Film & Tv!
looking for people to rent a flat with.
i did some research and it can be quite cheap to rent a house/flat together without agency.
preferably near to LCC so neat to elephant & castle (up to 20-30 min of journey)
budget max 500pm

/love sports,
a dancer
working in film industry
want to learn italian!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending