The Student Room Group

Studio near UCL for Jan 2024 needed!

Hi, I'm looking for a studio near ucl for january 2024 till around july (dates flexible)

My budget is around £1500pcm
Reply 1
Hi ,I am giving up my contract, if interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross, UCL Accomdation (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Reply 2
Hi I got a Bronze Studio in East London (Blackhorse 20 minutes away in tube), really good location and transport
[start]£404 pw all bills included.[/start]
[start]Dm if interested[/start]
Original post by rokiberri
Hi, I'm looking for a studio near ucl for january 2024 till around july (dates flexible)

Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL east, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. Let me know if you are interested!
Hi I'm looking for someone to rent Bronze Ensuit. The name of my accommodation is IQ Tufnell House, and there are even a lot of students attending UCL here. It takes about 20 minutes by subway to UCL. It costs £344 per week, and I can stay from early January to June 22
Reply 5

A double room on the 2nd floor which shares two bathroom with the other two male flatmates in the property. Furnished with double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe.
The flat is arranged over the 3 upper floors of a pretty, period house and consists of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 master bathroom on 1st floor and 1 smaller bathroom on ground floor), separate living room & large kitchen.
The flat is conveniently located to be able to walk to most areas in and around Central London, including the West End, Kings Cross, Regent's Park and major London hospitals. There are also regular bus, overground & underground services on the doorstep.
Camden Town Underground - 2 minute walk
Camden Road Overground - 7 minute walk
UCL - 15 minute walk
Local amenities: Tesco, Aldi, M&S, boots, McDonald, KFC, starbark, postoffice, and korea super market are within 3 mins walking distance.
About the current tenants: Both flatmates are students in UCL, who are nice, easygoing and busy with their courseworks.
About me: Due to some visa issue, I have to leave the country for a while, so have to let the room from now to September 2024.
The flat is excellent for a student or young working professional.
Short let is considered.
If you have any questions please message.
Reply 6
Hi, I'm looking for a studio or 1 bed flat in zone 1-2 in London, the closer to Strand the better. Ideally in a student accommodation to take over someone's contract, but can also consider private rent. My requirement is a flat of at least 20 sq meters size, accessible by a lift, with windows that can be opened (no air con-only flats). Since I'm on a tight budget, I can only afford to pay about 400 GBP per week, more or less. My move in date is mid February, but I can move in later as well.
Reply 7

Hi! Are you still looking? I have a single en suite at UCL's Unite st pancras way at 312 per week. Move in whenever you please starting now until end of June!

Hi there! I have an accommodation it’s not a studio but a really nice building in central Victoria London. It’s called Wigram House. Let me know if you are interested it’s 300pw and 5 min walk to the station. It shares a bathroom with only one other student but the bathroom is directly in front of the room.
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending